FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Pat sucks (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pat sucks
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
Indisputable.
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Woo-hoo! Pat's very own welcome back thread!
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
He was gone? If he did, his smell stuck around.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, and he smells like elderberries.
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
[Confused]
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

Gone. Here.

He still sucks.

Like a freakin' Hoover.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Or a Dysan, meaning he never gets clogged up.... [Wink]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

- posted      Profile for Pat   Email Pat         Edit/Delete Post 
**boycotts thread**
Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
*doesn't know who Pat is*
*decides she doesn't care* [Razz]

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
**boycotts Pat** [Razz]

(unless he laughs for me - I love Pat's laugh. [Wink] )

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
::burninates Pat::

::burninates Scott R::

::burninates thread::

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
*gives everyone an inordinate amount of hugs*
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

**kills sarcmup, resumes boycott**
Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

Dangit, you're still here. Sucking up . . . well, everything, because you SUCK.
Ela
Member # 1365

[Razz]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
I always got Pat and Scott R confused. I guess that's not going to endear me to either, huh? <halo smilie>
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

Possibly not, Tatiana.

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

--I--
Scott R
Member # 567

Here's how to tell the difference between us:

Move your hand over one of Pat's posts. You should feel a very distinct movement of air TOWARD the computer screen.

This is because Pat sucks.

Move your hand over one of my posts. Closer. In fact, extend a finger, and jam it as hard as you can into your monitor. Do it again. Feel that? Know what it is? It's the harbinger of the pain I'm going to cause you because I am evil.

[Evil]

Black Mage
Member # 5800

- posted      Profile for Black Mage           Edit/Delete Post 
Great, I just poked a hole in the screen on my laptop.

~Joldo avoiding his landmark

Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

Hey Scott R....

Your Mom goes to college.

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
*walks in with chili cheese fries, looks at all the burninating going on, promptly leaves with chili cheese fries, comes back with a chair and sits down*

Let the burninating continue!

*kicks Pat in the shin and yells, "Brockian Ultracricket"*

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsim1337
Member # 10168

- posted      Profile for gsim1337   Email gsim1337         Edit/Delete Post 
hmmm, who's Pat?
Posts: 81 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsim1337
Member # 10168

- posted      Profile for gsim1337   Email gsim1337         Edit/Delete Post 
and why doesnt anyone like him?
Posts: 81 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Ok, dude, you're new, but you just did two amazing things.

First, congratulations on making Pat feel as if no one knows who he is. Truly, his reign of terror has ended.

Second, the point of the thread is good natured insulting. For example one might point out how I'm being a wuss for not raging on you, and that I should really grow a pair, and I would then respond "ha ha, I already beat you to the insult." What you did in this case is open a HUGE oppurtunity for insults your way (good natured ones) such as "For the same reasons we don't like you." But since you are new instead of insulting you I give you this freebie. Should there ever be a situation of a flame war going on, be prepared for a good natured insult, you noob. [Wink]

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Lame explanation, T.

Way to go...as usual. [Wink]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

See, gism, Kwea here was attempting, rather poorly, a good natured insult. First, he told me that what I was saying was lame. Then, he hinted at I drop the ball at these sort of things.

See, this is usually what you expect from crack addicts. I'd say I was surprised that Kwea had used that insult, but have you read the dudes thoughts lately? Yeah. Crack.

Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
what's with all the old timers coming back recently? Are you all going through mid life crisises or something?
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes.
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

Lookee!!! It's Pat!!!! [Laugh]

[Cool]

[Wave]

MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave]

I was WONDERING when he'd get back.

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
Pat?!?

OMG *tackle hug*

Erm, you suck.

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Who taught you to talk down to people like that? Your wife?

Or is that how everyone talks to you?

So Sad....

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
About as sad as that insult. [Taunt]
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
But the Pat came back the very next day,
The Pat came back, we thought he was a goner
But the Pat came back; he just couldn't stay away.

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

[ROFL]
Olivet
Member # 1104

If that was, like, the only post he was going to make, then it was really, really lame. [Taunt]
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
Whatever happened to that "fight" thread, where everyone used Peeps-throwers and marshmallow pies to attack each other? That was fun...
Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

quote:
Originally posted by Kwea:
Who taught you to talk down to people like that? Your wife?

Or is that how everyone talks to you?

So Sad....

What's sad is that the only thing you got going for you is at least you aren't Pat.
Kwea
Member # 2199

And all YOU have is your wife...and she pokes you with pointy things.

Dude...it's suppose to be the other way around. [Wink]

T_Smith
Member # 3734

You do realize the smiley sucks, right?
Kwea
Member # 2199

Speaking of lame, nice one.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

It's ok, Kwea. I don't blame you for misinterpreting a helpful hint as an insult. I blame the paint chips you ate when you were a kid.
ladyday
Member # 1069

- posted      Profile for ladyday   Email ladyday         Edit/Delete Post 
mmm, paint chips.

Sorry, what?

Posts: 1676 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

- posted      Profile for RunningBear           Edit/Delete Post 
chaint pips?

You are all damn hippies.

cut your hair!

get a job!

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Bowles
Member # 1021

- posted      Profile for David Bowles   Email David Bowles         Edit/Delete Post 
Now, now... Pat does NOT suck.

Alright, so he does. What of it? Shouldn't we show compassion toward the sucky people of this world, too? Who are we to judge them just because they're stupid and smell funny? They have ambitions, just like us, even if they are petty and insignificant! Let's have some bloody respect for our (slightly inferior) fellow humans! Christ!

Posts: 5663 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

:points up:

Bowles movement.

Pat
Member # 879

First off, I am not back. I spent a lot of money in overcoming my Hatrack addiction with a 21-step program that included among other things, quitting the journalism world once and for all, then quitting two jobs in the space of a year, then moving to Arizona and starting my own company which brings all kinds of levels of stress, but at least allows me to not have to work for jerks anymore.

Secondly, it's very nice to see that the level of sharp sarcasm is still at a nice, respectable level.

Thirdly, Olivet is still as cool as ever. The rest of you are still a bunch of internet geek/losers.

[Smile]

Ela
Member # 1365

Even me? [Frown]
Olivet
Member # 1104

*weeps* Pat, you have no idea how much I needed to hear that! *grin*

Even if you're not back, it's good to see ya. I hope the family is doing well. [Smile] I have such fond memories of talking to hair-clogged drains instead of Saruman in the Wenches' Tavern Jail. Good times.

Also, my kids rather like the polar bear video. I think of it everytime the hubby asks, "So, exactly how many wierd internet people have our home address?"
[ROFL]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.