FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » lost forum logins

Author Topic: lost forum logins
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have an alt or two to which I don't remember the passwords AND the email address I used to start up the account is no longer valid.

Are they lost in the forum netherworld. Or can I get them back somehow?

Pop?

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do yo remeber their names?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup. just don't remember the passwords and can't get them sent to me either.
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J-R-H-B-N-R-Flying Sheep
Member # 3433

- posted      Profile for J-R-H-B-N-R-Flying Sheep           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had to look this one up... it was FlyingCow's sidekick waaaay back in the first month I signed up.

Jumping-Really-High-But-Not-Really-Flying Sheep!!

[Big Grin]

(Looking at the sign-up date, it seems it was almost a year after I started as FlyingCow... huh, thought it was earlier than that)

[ January 02, 2007, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: J-R-H-B-N-R-Flying Sheep ]

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So why the hyphens? You don't see N-A-S-A or T-A-N-S-T-A-A-F-L
Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dantesparadigm
Member # 8756

- posted      Profile for dantesparadigm           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right, but it's one word with hyphens, as opposed to NASA which is the National Aeronautics and Space Agency, which is hyphenless.
Posts: 959 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J-R-H-B-N-R-Flying Sheep
Member # 3433

- posted      Profile for J-R-H-B-N-R-Flying Sheep           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I wasn't going to go with the hyphens... but JRHBNRFlying Sheep just looked like I bashed the keyboard. [Big Grin]
Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Janitor
Member # 7795

- posted      Profile for Papa Janitor           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Send me an e-mail with the names and I'll see what I can do.

--PJ

Posts: 441 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So we can send you an e-mail with the logins we want the password to and you will send them back to us?

This could be fun. [Evil]

Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

I was at least able to provide the email address it was registered with! I think...
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm surprised this one didn't devolve into an argument over the National Aeronotics and Space ADMINISTRATION

Which my fifth grade teacher swore was an AGENCY. Why?

Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dantesparadigm
Member # 8756

- posted      Profile for dantesparadigm           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry
Posts: 959 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She must have been confusing it with the Central Intelligence Administration or the Food and Drug Association. It's easy to do.
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
B34N
Member # 9597

- posted      Profile for B34N   Email B34N         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Orincoro:
I'm surprised this one didn't devolve into an argument over the National Aeronotics and Space ADMINISTRATION

Which my fifth grade teacher swore was an AGENCY. Why?

I thought is was an agency too for some reason, never really paid much attention to the last word and very rarely see it written out. Cool, I learned something new today.
Posts: 871 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.