FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » You voted for us, and it worked!!! (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: You voted for us, and it worked!!!
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
So awesome. Congrats!
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DDDaysh
Member # 9499

- posted      Profile for DDDaysh   Email DDDaysh         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh that's so awesome! It sounds exhausting, but I'm sure your kids will all have a blast! Who gets to do all the driving?
Posts: 1321 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll probably do most of the driving, but Mama will certainly get her chance behind the wheel. And she might drive the curvier roads on Hwy 1 and in the mountains because she's more likely to get carsick.

Don't have more specifics yet, but we now know that the "six-day" trip will be nine days long, undoubtedly because there was too much awesomeness to fit into only six! Woohoo!

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Cross-posted:

Aaaah!!!

(Stressing over all these last-minute packing things.  And Mama's stressing more, because she's the competent one.)

The car is pretty dang sweet, but yes, fitting everything is gonna be a problem (read: not happening).  I think some of our stuff is gonna go in the chaperones' car.

I don't know how quickly they'll be updating the blog, but it's here.  And our chaperones are tweeting at @TPG_FamRoadTrip (whatever the heck one does with that -- we're not twitterererers).

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DDDaysh
Member # 9499

Have a great time!
Posts: 1321 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like a great memory your family is mading.....have a blast!
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't been keeping up with everything, but what's up with the chaperones?
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Some pretty lively writing in the blog.

Love the pictures, looks like a great time!

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow [Smile] awesome!!! Have fun!
Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DDDaysh
Member # 9499

I loved keeping up with the blog! I'm glad you guys had a great trip. It sounds like the kids will remember it forever.
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Love the blog entries! I am so happy you guys are getting to do this, you deserve it!
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] FUN!!
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.