Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Nonfiction » My father's article

Author Topic: My father's article
Smaug
Member # 2807

- posted      Profile for Smaug   Email Smaug         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dad wrote an article recently that he'd like me to critique and offer suggestions to him on. I was wondering if anyone else would like to do so as well. It's a short historical piece, less than a page of single-spaced 12 pt. type. If any of you are interested in at least reading it and giving your opinion, I'd be glad to have it.

Thanks.

Posts: 440 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray
Member # 2415

- posted      Profile for Ray   Email Ray         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll take a look.
Posts: 329 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikemunsil
Member # 2109

- posted      Profile for mikemunsil   Email mikemunsil         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will, but I cannot guarantee that I won't hurt his feelings. I won't try to, of course, but sometimes that happens. Is he used to reading critiques of his work?

I'll take pains to point out ways to improve, if applicable, and look for ways that he does things to improve my writing as well.

mike

Posts: 2710 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.