Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Hullo.

Author Topic: Hullo.
SwodahsNeetriht
Member # 2417

- posted      Profile for SwodahsNeetriht   Email SwodahsNeetriht         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought I'd say hello. My name, as you can probably see, is Swodahs Neetriht. You may or may not see me around, depending on how busy I am. That's about all for now, since I've introduced myself, and that was the point of this post. Reply as you will.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Mar 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
djvdakota
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for djvdakota   Email djvdakota         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was an introduction?

Tell us about yourself. Are you a writer?

What do you write? What do you read? Where are you from? What's important to you? What's the origin of your rather beautiful name?

Welcome to Hatrack.

[This message has been edited by djvdakota (edited March 05, 2005).]

Posts: 1672 | Registered: Apr 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
SwodahsNeetriht
Member # 2417

- posted      Profile for SwodahsNeetriht   Email SwodahsNeetriht         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that was pretty stingy. Fine - since the masses demand it:

My favorite authors, off of the top of my head, are:
Orson Scott Card (of course)
Douglas Adams
Margaret Weiss
Tracy Hickman
Scott Adams
Uh, probably some more, too, since I do like to read, but I don't feel like thinking that hard. It's late.

I also like movies, eating, sleeping, and the Internet. Oh, and people are okay, too. Especially nice ones, i.e. friends and random people you meet on forums.

You'll have to guess the origin of my name if you want to know it, but it's not too hard.

I like writing, but I haven't really written anything as of yet. All ideas, locked away in my brain, just waiting to burst forth in a glorious, inspirational, and altogether inspiring way. Or so I hope.

I'm from Minnesota, the greatest state in the world, and I'm currently a student.

How's that? Anything else you're just dying to know, or even slightly curious about? I do like to type...

ScottMiller
Member # 2410

- posted      Profile for ScottMiller   Email ScottMiller         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, Swodahs--can I call you 31? (Probably not, but that is how your last name looks, numerically speaking.)

If you want an excuse to type, and aren't going to post anything in Fragments & Feedback, howsabout some more info? What other interests and hobbies do you have?

Posts: 132 | Registered: Mar 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
SwodahsNeetriht
Member # 2417

Well, I guess, but if you called me 31, it wouldn't be as hard for others to figure it out.

Alright, let's see here. Before I get around to Fragments and Feedback, I suppose I could throw a little more info up.

Besides writing, I like sports, including every sport I've ever heard of. Basketball, football, and hockey are the tops, though.

I spend what many people would consider to be an unhealthy amount of time on the Internet. It's like an addiction... So much free entertainment...

I also like to eat breakfast and dessert. Especially pie. Pie is good. I've never had a pie I didn't like. And who can resist a good bowl of cereal in the morning? Not me.

I like staying up late at night, and I hate getting up any earlier than, say, 9:00. At the earliest. 10:00 or later is better. Unfortunately, that doesn't usually happen.

So, that's all I've got for now. As soon as I get my act together I'll be over on Fragments and Feedback, as well as some other places.

MrClean
Member # 1958

- posted      Profile for MrClean           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi SwodahsNeetriht

Welcome to Hatrack. If life would allow me I would go back to my stay-up-late, get-up-late lifestyle as well. I love being up all night. Stupid work gets in the way. Hope to get to know you better.

MC

Posts: 140 | Registered: Mar 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
SwodahsNeetriht
Member # 2417

And I you. But the stay-up-late, get-up-late lifestyle is the one that I like, not the one that I usually live. (Sigh). Such is life.
ScottMiller
Member # 2410

- posted      Profile for ScottMiller   Email ScottMiller         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I still like to eat Rice Krispies for dessert.
Posts: 132 | Registered: Mar 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
TaShaJaRo
Member # 2354

- posted      Profile for TaShaJaRo   Email TaShaJaRo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to meet another night owl.
Welcome.

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
SwodahsNeetriht
Member # 2417

Thank you. And you know, cereal really does make a good dessert. I prefer Kix, but that's probably just because I haven't had any in forever and I've got a craving.
Jaina
Member # 2387

- posted      Profile for Jaina   Email Jaina         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm partial to Fruity Pebbles myself. Don't know why.

Welcome to Hatrack, btw!

--Jaya

Posts: 437 | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Shendülféa
Member # 2408

- posted      Profile for Shendülféa   Email Shendülféa         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I like Quaker Oat Squares myself. Welcome to Hatrack!
Posts: 202 | Registered: Mar 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
SwodahsNeetriht
Member # 2417

Thank you, and thank you.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.