Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Hello

Author Topic: Hello
Talan
Member # 2420

- posted      Profile for Talan   Email Talan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can honestly say I never know how to introduce myself. My name is Darren, I have been writing ever since I can recall and I never seem to have enough time to do it all that well.

I own a small ISP and computer repair place close to Lake Tahoe CA. So sadly that does make me pretty geeky most of the time but I enjoy reading and writing Fantasy stories when a spare moment presents itself.

Glen Cook, L E Modesitt Jr, and Joel Rosenburg and lastly Laurel Hamilton are my favorites at the moment.

Thanks for listening, back to the computers.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
mikemunsil
Member # 2109

- posted      Profile for mikemunsil   Email mikemunsil         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Hatrack!

Let's see some of your writing over at F&F. You might also try your hand at critiquing some of our own.

See you there sometime.

mikemunsil

Posts: 2710 | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Pontifax
Member # 2414

- posted      Profile for Pontifax   Email Pontifax         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahoy, mate. I never know how to introduce myself either. *grin*

Welcome to Hatrack.

And on a side note, long live Croaker.

Posts: 36 | Registered: Mar 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
ScottMiller
Member # 2410

- posted      Profile for ScottMiller   Email ScottMiller         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My problem isn't figuring out how to introduce myself, it's learning how to shut up. If I had a Southern accent, and was any more dense, I'd be Foghorn Leghorn. "You gotta keep your eye on the ball, son! Eye! Ball! I almost had a joke there, son. A funny, that is."

Welcome to Hatrack. Just ignore my strange mutterings and you'll be fine. Really

Posts: 132 | Registered: Mar 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
MrClean
Member # 1958

- posted      Profile for MrClean           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Talan. Welcome! It must suck to live in such a crappy place. You should try Arm Pit Illinois where I live. Flatlanders they call us. Hope you enjoy your time here!

MC

Posts: 140 | Registered: Mar 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.