Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Greetings, Take me to your leader!

Author Topic: Greetings, Take me to your leader!
Greenscreen
Member # 6896

- posted      Profile for Greenscreen   Email Greenscreen         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone

First time trying this out. I've had several ideas in primarily SciFi and Fantasy but have had ideas outside of those as well. I'm hoping that perhaps one of these days I'll get passed the third or fourth page. Maybe this will help.

Greenscreen

Posts: 61 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
InarticulateBabbler
Member # 4849

- posted      Profile for InarticulateBabbler   Email InarticulateBabbler         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Hatrack, Greenscreen. Does the username have anything to do with CGI, special effects?

Hatrack could definitely help you get stuff done.

Posts: 3682 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meg.stout
Member # 6193

- posted      Profile for meg.stout   Email meg.stout         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, Greenscreen. I recommend recent posts at http://jamesmaxey.blogspot.com for some insight into writing. Also, if you e-mail David Farland (one of the Writers of the Future judges) at dwolvert@xmission.com and say "Kick me!" he'll put you on his list for writing tips.

Good luck at starting on your string of rejection letters and payments for your work.

Posts: 336 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gobi13x
Member # 6837

- posted      Profile for gobi13x   Email gobi13x         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, I hope that you find the inspiration that you are looking for to get your work done.
Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greenscreen
Member # 6896

- posted      Profile for Greenscreen   Email Greenscreen         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm afraid "Greenscreen" was something I only came up with randomaly some years ago. I wish I could remeber the string of thought that lead to it. I imagine it would be quite hilarious, in any case I didn;t realise it had anything to do with CGI until a few years after I started using it consistentlyly.

Also thanks for the seggustions guys! I think I'll meial that guy.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.