Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Goo'Day

Author Topic: Goo'Day
Fortis
Member # 6964

- posted      Profile for Fortis   Email Fortis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everybody,

My name is Jacob, and I'm a writer here in Las Vegas, (It's 74 degrees here, huzzah!)

I am currently writing 2 books, and outlining 3 others! I am very excited about all of these stories and I hope they turn out well. If you are interested in reading my prologue and first few chapters of my fantasy novel, the blog's url is here, http://fortisreadersgroup.blogspot.com.

While I will be posting some work on here every so often for critique, I would appreciate any criticism for those who visit the blog.

Thanks fellow writers.

Jake

Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
InarticulateBabbler
Member # 4849

- posted      Profile for InarticulateBabbler   Email InarticulateBabbler         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Hatrack, Jake.

Be careful what you put on your blog. That's technically publishing whatever is on there. This could keep publishers from buying it. That's why Hatrack has a thirteen line limit, it's about the length of the first page of a short story, and it's enough to claim it's not published.

Posts: 3682 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fortis
Member # 6964

- posted      Profile for Fortis   Email Fortis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the advice, the blog is a private one and only those I give the url to can enter it. But the chapters I have posted inside of it are far from being a final draft, so hopefully that makes a difference.

Thanks for the concern

[This message has been edited by Fortis (edited November 10, 2007).]

Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meg.stout
Member # 6193

- posted      Profile for meg.stout   Email meg.stout         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Fortis,

FWIW, nothing was found when I clicked on your link. I did a blog for feedback, but would e-mail the chapters to my readers, specifically to avoid any possibility of folks considering my stuff 'published.'

Anyway, welcome!

Posts: 336 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.