Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Greetings from Arlington Texas

Author Topic: Greetings from Arlington Texas
josie1952
Member # 8548

- posted      Profile for josie1952   Email josie1952         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I"m a once published short story writer who wants to learn a lot more and one day write my novel

Have 6 grandchildren and a full-time job, and a hubby who keep me busy

but still I have this novel wanting to get out

Looking forward to getting to know other writers and learning a lot

and one day I WILL get to attend the writer's workshop!

Josie

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
satate
Member # 8082

- posted      Profile for satate   Email satate         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Josie, we're glad to have you. Congratulations on getting a short story published.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Merlion-Emrys
Member # 7912

- posted      Profile for Merlion-Emrys   Email Merlion-Emrys         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings, have some custard!
Posts: 2626 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crystal Stevens
Member # 8006

- posted      Profile for Crystal Stevens   Email Crystal Stevens         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on publishing your short story. Sounds like you've made a great start as a writer. So, come on inside the magical treehouse and meet everyone. We're a fun group and love to help out each other.

<Looks behind me when something bumps the back of my legs> Hey! What are YOU doing back?

Forgive me, but the baby unicorn is back again. I fear that I'm a bad influence on the little guy. Would you like to come along while I take him back to his mother? Again?

Welcome to Hatrack .

Posts: 1320 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CABaize
Member # 8032

- posted      Profile for CABaize   Email CABaize         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard!
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pixydust
Member # 2311

- posted      Profile for pixydust   Email pixydust         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, six kids! I have four and I'm tired. You must be exhausted!

Welcome to Hatrack! And congrats on the sale!

Posts: 811 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.