Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Hello ƒc

Author Topic: Hello ƒc
ptchblkhrt
Member # 8959

- posted      Profile for ptchblkhrt           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name is May and I'm from NC.
I'm an aspiring writer (obviously :P), working my way up to succeed as a professional writer. I joined this community to network with peers who are as passionate as I am about writing. I believe everyone here will be supportive and steer me in the right direction. Most imporotantly, I want to uncover and improve my strengths and weaknesses, gain the tools and techniques it takes for me to get published, and help others reach their goal(s) as well. It's taken me a long time to take myself seriously as a writer, and I look forward to
all of "ya's" feedback on my work!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspirit
Member # 7974

- posted      Profile for aspirit   Email aspirit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, May.
Posts: 1139 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MAP
Member # 8631

- posted      Profile for MAP           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome. You have certainly come to the right place.
Posts: 1102 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Merlion-Emrys
Member # 7912

- posted      Profile for Merlion-Emrys   Email Merlion-Emrys         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you have a Myspace blog with zombies at one point?
Posts: 2626 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nathaniel Merrin
Member # 9002

- posted      Profile for Nathaniel Merrin   Email Nathaniel Merrin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on in, ptchblkhrt; the water is fine!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andrew_McGown
Member # 8732

- posted      Profile for Andrew_McGown   Email Andrew_McGown         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I don't know if you noticed but your name looks a lot like "pitch black heart". spooky.

I'm just saying...

Anyway, I'm Andrew_McGown (and I approve this message)

Posts: 185 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.