Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Hello everyone

Author Topic: Hello everyone
Justin
Member # 9826

- posted      Profile for Justin   Email Justin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm only sort-of new here. I registered over a year ago, but I'm only now feeling in a place where I'm serious about my writing. I love SF, Fantasy, and the occasional bit of Lit Fic. I've been writing short stories in the mystery genre lately as part of a project for a friend. The project is what got me to finally commit to something resembling a regular writing schedule.

I guess I'm hoping to meet some people who will help me really refine my craft. Plus, deadlines are really helpful for me.

Posts: 20 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome (back) to the treehouse!
Posts: 4406 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dirk Hairychest
Member # 10105

- posted      Profile for Dirk Hairychest   Email Dirk Hairychest         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Justin! I hope you find everything you are looking for and more.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LDWriter2
Member # 9148

- posted      Profile for LDWriter2   Email LDWriter2         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to say hi again.

This is the place to learn how to do better in your craft. And there are even some deadlines here and there in the treehouse.

So no excuses--write. [Wink]

And so do some spec mysteries. I have seen some SF but hardly any fantasy mysteries.

Posts: 5240 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camlle
Member # 10129

- posted      Profile for Camlle   Email Camlle         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name is Camille
I am a newbie to this site
I am a registered nurse and wannabe writer

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Camille. Welcome to the treehouse.
Posts: 4406 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LDWriter2
Member # 9148

- posted      Profile for LDWriter2   Email LDWriter2         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I add my welcome Camille.

Nice place here and friendly people not counting that unicorn, she can be snarky.

Posts: 5240 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.