Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Greetigns :)

Author Topic: Greetigns :)
Iorveth
Member # 10159

- posted      Profile for Iorveth   Email Iorveth         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, I go by the name of Iorveth, though I also go by John as well [Smile] . I've been into reading & writing for a good while now, but I never really tried taking a real crack at it since I was sixteen. Have been spending a good chunk of my free time trying to learn and better my writing since. I'm 22 now, so I would like to think I've come some ways from back then.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one with a trait for not finishing stories, despite all the time and effort I put into sticking with something. I hope coming here will not only be a step toward breaking that habit, but also learning more of the ropes when it comes to writing that I may still be in the dark about.

Posts: 39 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tesknota
Member # 10041

- posted      Profile for tesknota   Email tesknota         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Hatrack! More specifically, welcome to the not-finishing-stories club, though all our members are trying to leave. =)
Posts: 239 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the treehouse.
Posts: 4406 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iorveth
Member # 10159

- posted      Profile for Iorveth   Email Iorveth         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks you two, good to be here. [Smile]
Posts: 39 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KellyTharp
Member # 9997

- posted      Profile for KellyTharp   Email KellyTharp         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Lorveth. Finishing stories is like running a marathon - one keeps telling themselves to just keep taking that next step, or writing that next word. Good luck. This is a great place with some really good people to spur you on. KT
Posts: 96 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iorveth
Member # 10159

Thanks, Kelly. [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.