FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo (Page 10)

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo
Wetchik
Member # 3609

- posted      Profile for Wetchik   Email Wetchik         Edit/Delete Post 
This is the saddest thread.....
What is the point anyway?

Posts: 354 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roxy
Member # 3416

- posted      Profile for roxy   Email roxy         Edit/Delete Post 
RANDOMNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 358 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
This thread rules because it is almost 2 years old... That's a cooler stat than the post count of the "Begging the Question" thread.

But you know what?

Dude Bokonon

[This message has been edited by Bokonon (edited November 13, 2002).]

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
cool!
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

- posted      Profile for JuniperDreams   Email JuniperDreams         Edit/Delete Post 
... Guess who's back? Back again? It's me!!!
Posts: 1245 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glass
Member # 3325

- posted      Profile for Glass   Email Glass         Edit/Delete Post 
If this thread is almost two years old, then I foresee the "Where is our Locke?" thread coming to domination soon. ONly 18 posts , now 19 I suppose behind, and a whole year (maybe a bit more than that) younger.

Excuse the use of the word "foresee," I was just watching Star Wars.

Posts: 164 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

- posted      Profile for JuniperDreams   Email JuniperDreams         Edit/Delete Post 
Noo! But that thread's not even funny!
Posts: 1245 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sylvrdragon
Member # 3332

- posted      Profile for sylvrdragon   Email sylvrdragon         Edit/Delete Post 
this is what the whole "all your base are belong to us" stuff is all about, it's making fun of some very bad translations from a japeneese game
Posts: 636 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

LOL we're back to that again, are we?

Good evening gentlemen!!

I asked for an All Your Base T-Shirt for my birthday. No one got it for me

I have a feeling it's cause no one knew what the heck I was talking about!

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

Yep, that must be it....
flyby
Member # 3630

- posted      Profile for flyby   Email flyby         Edit/Delete Post 
Pizza is pizzaey, that's all there is to it.
Posts: 1261 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roxy
Member # 3416

Pizza? mmmmmmmmm
Posts: 358 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

Best pizza in the world?

Macaroni Grill
BBQ Chicken Pizza

Please, pleeease don't leave god's green earth without tasting it!!

JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

pizza.... ::mouth waters:: donut.... muffin... fanta... SNAPPLE!!! PEACH ICED TEA! ::faints::
flyby
Member # 3630

Someone was trying to say that the word is pizza-ish. Like that's a word!
Posts: 1261 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

FANTA!!
roxy
Member # 3416

FANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmmmm
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

Yum.... not enough smilies to express that...
roxy
Member # 3416

true ... SO TRUE!!!
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

why is there a limit on smilies?
roxy
Member # 3416

don't know, I tried to put more, believe me!
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

we need some new smilies...
flyby
Member # 3630

I think there should be a sleeping smiley...I always wanted one of those, with a little hat.
roxy
Member # 3416

or one of ME, screaming in terror as a deranged form of Glass approaches . . . .

[Edit to change bad word use, I used horror instead of terror. I just read the intro to Maps in a Mirror, and feel that horror just wouldn't be the write word to use there. ]

[This message has been edited by roxy (edited December 03, 2002).]

JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

Or laughing... and the embarassed one looks horrible...
roxy
Member # 3416

I totally agree with you on that one!
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

And there's a lot more we should have... sleeping, thumbs up, etc..
Glass
Member # 3325

How would you know the difference between a deranged form of Glass, and a regular form of Glass?
Me no know. Me not as smart as know-it-all teenager. Me wishing me was, then me know everything. Me smile.

Posts: 164 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roxy
Member # 3416

No, it's meesa no know it all . . .
flyby
Member # 3630

haha...yeah...that't true. Glass is about as annoying as Jar-Jar Binks. Lol Glass...jk.
Glass
Member # 3325

Yes, but not as badly animated.

flyby
Member # 3630

So true so true.
flyby
Member # 3630

By the way, roxy that hi. thread is never going to survive with juniper gone. I do hope she comes back.
Glass
Member # 3325

Or, should I have said, "Yes, but not as POORLY animated?"

flyby
Member # 3630

Are you trying to kill this thread?
Glass
Member # 3325

BTW, if you don't mind my asking, what exactly did happen to Juniper? Was it her battle with the other side? I was out of commision for a couple of days.

MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

I missed it too...
Wetchik
Member # 3609

Can I make a suggestion? Have you guys ever thought of doing a chat room? Forums are usually for lengthy resposnses and statements. You guys just seem like chatroom people to me.
Posts: 354 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glass
Member # 3325

How does one classify the different species of web-surfer? Oh, you, you like to post on Saturdays. Yeah, you're a Sabbath poster. Probably from the chatroom people family, of the order, Havetoomuchtimeae, of the Kingdom Getalifeitae.

What do you mean kill the thread???

The thread's already in its death throes. It's hard to kill something already dying.(Well, actually it'd be easier.) But, I was serious about whether I should say "badly" or "poorly."

[This message has been edited by Glass (edited December 06, 2002).]

JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

Glass, you thread killers. In fact, all of these threads ARE NOT moving. Why? Just because I was gone?

Awww... thnkas you guys. Glad you missed me.

Wetchik
Member # 3609

I was just saying, if you guys like to talk to much, you should try using an instant messenger or something. It's a lot faster at gettting small pieces of data across.
Steel
Member # 3342

- posted      Profile for Steel   Email Steel         Edit/Delete Post 
You guys don't known about the sleeping smilie? I made SUCH a big deal!! It looks like this!

}-)

Come ON!

Posts: 497 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roxy
Member # 3416

Oh, now I remember!! but I want one of ME, you know?
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

Oh... I thought we decided that was the unibrow one... -.-'
roxy
Member # 3416

Oh, yeah, I forgot . . .
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

hmm.

Glass
Member # 3325

I was just kidding, Wetchik. Your point got across. But, I guess it's always safe to double check with me.
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

Yeah, doubolecheck with glass. That'll get you far

j/k

flyby
Member # 3630

Man I haven't been on here in a while. Sadness...stupid school.
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

Amen.
  This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  30  31  32   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.