FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Whatever happened to Hot Soup?

Author Topic: Whatever happened to Hot Soup?
3volution
Member # 5233

- posted      Profile for 3volution   Email 3volution         Edit/Delete Post 
Its a big and rather unusual loose end for OSC, whatever happened to Hot Soup after the Crescant League invasion?

Did he get shot after the last supper (hardy har har) or did the Chinese generals peel their heads out of their *egos*? [Big Grin]

I was just wondering if maybe I missed a page or something [Confused]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kacard
Administrator
Member # 200

- posted      Profile for kacard   Email kacard         Edit/Delete Post 
Wait til the next book [Smile]
Posts: 780 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cassandra
Member # 4566

- posted      Profile for Cassandra   Email Cassandra         Edit/Delete Post 
How long are we going to have to wait, though? [Big Grin] )

[ June 05, 2003, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: Cassandra ]

Posts: 594 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee M.
Member # 5203

- posted      Profile for Lee M.   Email Lee M.         Edit/Delete Post 
By chance are you referring to the phantom novel susposedly titled 'Shadow of the Giant', if you are could you tell me more.
-Lee

Posts: 69 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Salaam
Member # 5239

- posted      Profile for Salaam   Email Salaam         Edit/Delete Post 
Go to the post "when is shadow of the giant slated to begin" which i think is on page two of this section. it explains that thre are other books that have priority to shadow of the giant and has other speculative information
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.