FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Where should I go

Author Topic: Where should I go
Lee M.
Member # 5203

- posted      Profile for Lee M.   Email Lee M.         Edit/Delete Post 
I have my first date on Sat with the girl I love, were do you think, or list some good types of places to go.
-Lee

Posts: 69 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Salaam
Member # 5239

- posted      Profile for Salaam   Email Salaam         Edit/Delete Post 
First off, you have to give us information. Are you in a city, what types of things are nearby if your not. I mean, there's the always possible movie, or a romantic dinner. It all really depends on what you and her have common ground with, what you like to do, what you can afford, and where you are locationwsie. I really think that theres always more than one thing to do. Follow your heart( I know that sounds really corny but it works)and as I end....Salaam
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Since it's your first date, how long have you known that you love her?
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee M.
Member # 5203

Since like the fifth grade, I am in eighth right now.
Posts: 69 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
::falls over::
::stifles laughter::

First of all, DON'T tell her this. You will creep her out. Then, figure out a place she'd like to go. You've known her for three years, you've got to know something about her interests.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
What's she like?

If she's casual, and more geeky than popular, I'd say just take her to play pool or go for a hike or something.

However, since you're in eigth grade, and uyou say you've been in love with her since fifth grade, she's probably popular, and I would advise a semi romantic dinner, or a night under the stars.

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee M.
Member # 5203

I have liked her since 3rd grade, I have loved her since fifth, she is in the "in" crowd, she is friendly, fairly shy, great to be around...I'll probavly just go see a movie.

[ June 06, 2003, 07:28 PM: Message edited by: Lee M. ]

TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
You loved someone since fifth grade? Are you a Mormon? [Wink] j/k
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee M.
Member # 5203

No...maybe...I don't think so...nope not me

-Lee

Salaam
Member # 5239

- posted      Profile for Salaam   Email Salaam         Edit/Delete Post 
As said before....DON'T say that you love her. That would really creep her out. If your only in 8th grade just stick to going to a movie, maybe going to a pizza place for dinner before or something.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee M.
Member # 5203

Ok
Gnome
Member # 5195

- posted      Profile for Gnome   Email Gnome         Edit/Delete Post 
Love is a very strong emotion my friend, the most powerful thing I have ever endured. Realize that it is probably more powerful than anything you have yet experienced or comprehended. Let us know in a few years if you were really in love [Smile]
Posts: 23 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.