FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Dates?

Author Topic: Dates?
The Wiggin
Member # 5020

- posted      Profile for The Wiggin           Edit/Delete Post 
I just wondering if theres been a date set beyond some time in Nov. for the relese of Crystal City?

Thanks

[ June 30, 2003, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: The Wiggin ]

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
There might be a set date, though I'm not sure. Even if there was one, I wouldn't quite trust it yet at this point, cuz it's still early enough that a slight change could very easily happen.
Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Weeping Prophet
Member # 5351

- posted      Profile for The Weeping Prophet   Email The Weeping Prophet         Edit/Delete Post 
November 2003 is what i thought it said... BTW, today is my first day registering, which is really odd considering that these books have influenced my life for the past eight years. =). OSC is my hero and it amazes me how dedicated he is to his fan base. It's a shame i won't be able to attend his writers workshop this July (as i am on the other side of the atlantic).
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
We have quite a few members over there. Welcome.

Once you get used to this side of the pond, come join us on the other side of the forum also known as the ocean. It's big and scary, but once you get used to it, it's kind of fun.

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
'Cept when you get seawater in your eyes and nose. o_O
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, he's already Weeping. It's not like anyone will know the difference. [Smile]
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
Did anyone else see this thread and think "yes, please!" ? [Big Grin]

(Dates with members of the opposite sex that is, not the food. [Wink] )

Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lissande
Member # 350

- posted      Profile for Lissande   Email Lissande         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought "date stones," but I've always been a little off center.

Random and out-of-place comment: WP! You live at Lakenheath! I went to high school there (and at Alconbury before that). You're active duty? I almost feel like we're neighbours. [Smile] Welcome to Hatrack.

Posts: 2762 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.