FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Cool clips from TOR

Author Topic: Cool clips from TOR
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
In my search to find out when/if Treason is being re-released, I found this:

OSC talks about Shadow Puppets and more.

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
It's been on the TOR website since last August when Puppets came out.
Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
That's okay. It's new to me and I'd bet the info is still true.

I was especially interested in OSC's description of Peter as a hero. I still don't like Peter much in SP. It makes me excited for the arrival of "Shadow of the Giant". I'm interested in seeing how Scott takes this self-absorbed kid, Peter, and turns him into the kind of person who is so in-tune with not only the people around him, but the whole world, that he can craft peace out of chaos.

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
Kinda makes me think about Calvin. I've always had a feeling that Calvin will either turn good or do something really good at the end of the Alvin Maker series.
Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.