FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Well, someone has time on their hands.....

Author Topic: Well, someone has time on their hands.....
Mr. Flibble
Member # 4178

- posted      Profile for Mr. Flibble   Email Mr. Flibble         Edit/Delete Post 
This might be fun to try with SIM2003 or hamsterdance.com. [The Wave]

Mission Control

Posts: 226 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
Ever wonder if electromagnetic fields cause cancer? If so, that guy's screwed with a capital S.
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wiggin
Member # 5020

- posted      Profile for The Wiggin           Edit/Delete Post 
Not only does this perosn have lost of time on there hands but they must also have lots of money ont those hands that i would be more then willing to take.
Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amka
Member # 690

- posted      Profile for Amka   Email Amka         Edit/Delete Post 
Not necessarily, Wiggin. If he works in the right place, he could be getting a lot of those parts for free. Computer repair, for instance.

We have five actively used working computers, and we almost never have to buy anything to build them. It just takes time. Only one of our computers is 'leading edge'. The rest are in various stages of outdated, but not obsolete.

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cyruseh
Member # 1120

- posted      Profile for cyruseh   Email cyruseh         Edit/Delete Post 
Thats a great picture, that I plan on sharing with some people that I have talked to about doing something like this with, but I have to ask... what does this have to do with OSC? [Smile]
Posts: 879 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.