FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Making the game

Author Topic: Making the game
Svidrigailov
Member # 5147

- posted      Profile for Svidrigailov   Email Svidrigailov         Edit/Delete Post 
I propose, quite simply, that using the finest minds and programmers hatrack has, we create the International Games in full detail. That is all.
Posts: 28 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetchik
Member # 3609

- posted      Profile for Wetchik   Email Wetchik         Edit/Delete Post 
That could work, but I doubt any of us have the time, energy, or desire to take on such a project.

Maybe you should start a thread on the other side: Here
And delete this one. This the Discussions about Orson Scott Card forum.

Posts: 354 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
What are the international games?
Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you talking about the games played in Capitol?
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Svidrigailov
Member # 5147

- posted      Profile for Svidrigailov   Email Svidrigailov         Edit/Delete Post 
Alright, well I'm not sure how this fits more into american culture since it is from Orson Scott Card's book... but if you think it wiser to put it on the other side. I'll do that.
Posts: 28 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.