FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Xenocide quotation help

Author Topic: Xenocide quotation help
Fyfe
Member # 937

- posted      Profile for Fyfe   Email Fyfe         Edit/Delete Post 
Clever citizens of Hatrack? Those of you who have Xenocide at your immediate disposal? Can I possibly have some assistance?

I've just remembered a line from Xenocide, where Han Fei-tzu and Qing-jao are talking about Life of Human, and discussing its truth, and Han Fei-tzu says something about the story being "universally true but specifically false". Or actually, I think she says it, prompted by him. Anyway--could someone find me the exact quotation? I'm going insane over here, and it's checked out of my library.

Jen

Posts: 910 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julian Delphiki Jr.
Member # 5882

- posted      Profile for Julian Delphiki Jr.   Email Julian Delphiki Jr.         Edit/Delete Post 
Bummer.

i don't have the book or the quote. Niether do I have the memory for such specifics to pull it out of my head. The reason I posted was to ask you a question:

What is the quote for?

-That is right, that is all I have, I remain W-

Posts: 93 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fyfe
Member # 937

- posted      Profile for Fyfe   Email Fyfe         Edit/Delete Post 
No, it's okay, I've got it. The other side came through for me. Thanks anyway!

Jen

Posts: 910 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.