FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Just Wondering (Ender's Saga)

Author Topic: Just Wondering (Ender's Saga)
Kauai1983
Member # 6143

- posted      Profile for Kauai1983   Email Kauai1983         Edit/Delete Post 
I apologize beforehand, this probally has been asked alot... but I was wondering if OSC will ever continue or ever consider continueing from the end of The Children of the mind... ? Well thanx for reading if you this and sorry if this has been asked more than once:)
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
There are plans to do a book that happens after CotM, but it won't be written until after he writes Shadow of the Giant, the last book in the Shadow series. The later book is supposed to link the two series back together.

You're forgiven, and welcome to Hatrack.

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lcarus
Member # 4395

- posted      Profile for lcarus           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah. That's where he's going to introduce the character of Icarus, who will be another computer intelligence, like Jane.
Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
On a completely irrelevant note, are you from Kauai? I was born there and lived on the island until last year... [Smile]
Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Yeah. That's where he's going to introduce the character of Icarus, who will be another computer intelligence, like Jane.
[ROFL]
That's almost as bad as Papa Moose saying he took his login name from a character in Crystal City!

Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
Well... maybe not quite.
Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kauai1983
Member # 6143

- posted      Profile for Kauai1983   Email Kauai1983         Edit/Delete Post 
I was born in waimea, kauai [Smile] but we moved to California. But thanx for the responses [Big Grin] I guess I better start reading the shadow series [Sleep]
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool. I lived in Kilauea. [Smile]
Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.