FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Wanna talk about Movie come in NOW

Author Topic: Wanna talk about Movie come in NOW
Enderwillsaveusall
Member # 6227

- posted      Profile for Enderwillsaveusall   Email Enderwillsaveusall         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey if you have anything about who should play characters in the movie come in this room. Or if you want to talk about how good this movie is come in
Posts: 81 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. It looks like Penny Arcade is driving traffic to Hatrack now. [Smile]
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chx
Member # 3388

- posted      Profile for chx   Email chx         Edit/Delete Post 
Tommy Lee Jones for Graff
Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St. Yogi
Member # 5974

- posted      Profile for St. Yogi   Email St. Yogi         Edit/Delete Post 
Jason Biggs for Ender

They can turn it into a hip teen comedy: Ender's Pie.

Posts: 739 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalD
Member # 6222

- posted      Profile for GaalD   Email GaalD         Edit/Delete Post 
Will Smith for Mazer.
Posts: 853 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalD
Member # 6222

- posted      Profile for GaalD   Email GaalD         Edit/Delete Post 
Tommy Lee Jones is too laid back to play Graff. Graff is supposed to be getting into the heat of everything. Perhaps Eugene Levy, from American Pie.
Posts: 853 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enderwillsaveusall
Member # 6227

- posted      Profile for Enderwillsaveusall   Email Enderwillsaveusall         Edit/Delete Post 
Jason Biggs as Ender cmon NO WAY !
First you need a young kid for ender so you gotta figure that out first.Second is Mazer black? i dont no if Will Smith with be that good at that part. Tommy Lee Jones for Graff possibly. im thing sean connery could have a part in this movie

Posts: 81 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St. Yogi
Member # 5974

I'm starting to think we need an emoticon with a sign that says "SARCASM" or "THIS IS A JOKE" in flashing letters. Or maybe it's just me. I dunno...
Posts: 739 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enderwillsaveusall
Member # 6227

Haha i no man i was making at joke to..
St. Yogi
Member # 5974

Oh...

Alright then.

St. Yogi
Member # 5974

Oh by the way "Enderwillsaveusall" in your nick, I assume the all doesn't include the buggers? [Wink]
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
Why not?
Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Oh by the way "Enderwillsaveusall" in your nick, I assume the all doesn't include the buggers? [Wink]
Has somebody not finished Ender's Game yet? [No No]
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enderwillsaveusall
Member # 6227

wOW ENDER WILL SAVE US ALL IS A SONG NAME FROM THE BAND DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL. IF U GUYS ARE THAT GAY THAT YOU HAVE NO LIVES AND THINK THAT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ENDERS GAME THEN YOUR JUST FAGS. GO PLAY SOME MORE d&d and go on living in your moms basement
Enderwillsaveusall
Member # 6227

thts to u st yogi u faggot
Enderwillsaveusall
Member # 6227

haha sorry to be so mean but im piss drunk tlk to u later guys
St. Yogi
Member # 5974

Hm. Maybe we really do need that emoticon. Or maybe it's just another joke and I'm the only one not getting it.
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure there is any emoticon that could save those posts.
Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
On one hand, new blood is always welcome. On the other hand, some blood you've just got to throw back and wait for it to mature.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Some posts, in their own colorful inanity, provide the perfect backdrop to interesting conversation.
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amka
Member # 690

- posted      Profile for Amka   Email Amka         Edit/Delete Post 
At the very least, until the hangover blows over.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sugar+Spice
Member # 5874

- posted      Profile for Sugar+Spice   Email Sugar+Spice         Edit/Delete Post 
Note to Enderwillsaveusall - don't post when you're pissed.

It's like at parties, if you're drunk and everyone else is sober they just laugh at you. It all seems so clever, at the time. And then you wake up feeling sick and dehydrated at five o'clock in the morning next to a traffic cone or a policeman's helmet and wish you hadn't had those last six vodka/tequila shots.

It's not clever, and it's not funny. Plus, someone always takes incriminating pictures.

I'm a student. I know.

Posts: 119 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikal
Member # 5564

- posted      Profile for Mikal   Email Mikal         Edit/Delete Post 
POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Umm...I though that it had been decided that the characters of Graff and Mazer were going to be combined for the movie.

If this is the case, then I definitely vote on Morgan Freeman to play the part.

Posts: 41 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
Y'all is loading the casting lineup with star actors. Which would not be the case in the actual pikins. Too much moolah to be paid out. Just remember..movies make the stars, but stars do not make the movies. and this one: a movie is only as good as the script. [Laugh]
[Kiss]

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still hoping to read for the role of Dr. Device. I have no formal training, but I think I can handle that part.

What do you say, Scott? Can you get me in?

Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
I know I'd pay to see a Hatracker explode.

But, then again, I get the homosexual threads for free.

[ February 28, 2004, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: Da_Goat ]

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
Gee Slash, I don't know. Maybe I could, but first I've got to get on the production team. Even then I don't think I would have any say on who gets what part. [Wink]
Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.