FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Barens and Noble

Author Topic: Barens and Noble
Jeffrey Berry
Member # 6846

- posted      Profile for Jeffrey Berry   Email Jeffrey Berry         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm newly returning to the forum. When I moved from Los Angeles to Sherwood, AR I kind of lost track of the forum. However tonight I wanted to see if anyone was an OSC fan that lived in or around Little Rock/NLR. The reason I ask is that recently a Barens and Noble opened in North Little Rock. They are interested in getting book clubs formed in their store, since they only have one now. When I bought a copy of Heartfire today the Clerk and I spoke for quite sometime about OSC. She gave me a newsletter about creating book clubs at the Store. They usually meet at night once a week or once every other week, I think? I thought I would ask around to see if anyone was interested.

Let me know if anyone here is. My e-mail should be displayed but if it's not it's TESTivECHO2@yahoo.com

Jeff

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwiggin
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for vwiggin   Email vwiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
As someone who is still living in Los Angeles, I have to ask, what the heck were you thinking? [Wink]

According to this helpful thread, these people might be in your neck of the woods:

Feyd Baron - Da_Goat - PSI - Derrell - lodusti - slacker - peterh

Posts: 1592 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yozhik
Member # 89

- posted      Profile for Yozhik   Email Yozhik         Edit/Delete Post 
You gave him the list for Arizona, not Arkansas.
Posts: 1512 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd rather live in Arkansas than California. To each his own.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but the list for Arkansas is so much shorter. [Smile]
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Too true. But it's only because people in Arkansas can't read. [Wink]

I'm from around Little Rock, but I'm at BYU for the school year. Maybe over the summer. [Big Grin]

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dafadox
Member # 6885

- posted      Profile for dafadox   Email dafadox         Edit/Delete Post 
Not to be rude, but its Barnes and Noble.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.