FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » How often does OSC ask for help with his books?

Author Topic: How often does OSC ask for help with his books?
ChocoTuar
Member # 6854

- posted      Profile for ChocoTuar   Email ChocoTuar         Edit/Delete Post 
I was reading Shadow Puppets and saw the mentions in the Afterword. I'm...rather amibtious and I seem to find myself to be more and more like Peter every day.

Anyways, I just thought I could be a help to my favorite author.

Posts: 29 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, since he's either working on Shadow of the Giant now or will be in the near future, keep an eye out on this side of the forum. That's usually where he asks the questions. Most often it's requesting identifying specific internal contradictions with previous books in the series rather than general critique, but you never know what type of info might help.

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm insanely jealous of the people who got to read Crystal City in advance.

Just sayin'.

[Grumble]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm insanely jealous of the people who got to read Crystal City in advance.

lol. I would be too except that it would've ruined a lot of things for me. I think I'd only read Seventh Son when Crystal City came out. Actually, I still haven't read Crystal City yet, because I'm waiting for it to come out in paperback. Anyone know when that might happen?
Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
It did happen!
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.