FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Cover of SoTG - Probably German

Author Topic: Cover of SoTG - Probably German
Syrjay
Member # 7706

- posted      Profile for Syrjay   Email Syrjay         Edit/Delete Post 
I just finished putting SoTG on the bookshelf next to it's seven siblings. What I couldn't figure out was who was on the front cover. I would have first thought it was Bean and Petra but that doesn't make sense to the story. Two people looking from space - one male, one female. My second thought was it could be Ender and Valentine (hair color) as they are shuttling away from earth. The center of the image shows what the book is about - Earth as Ender journeyed away.

I know this topic is probably German (done before) but I couldn't find it in my searches.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frangy.
Member # 6794

- posted      Profile for Frangy.   Email Frangy.         Edit/Delete Post 
Already there sell sotg???
Posts: 111 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
urbanX
Member # 1450

- posted      Profile for urbanX   Email urbanX         Edit/Delete Post 
Here is what you need
Posts: 421 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.