FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » A couple of questions

Author Topic: A couple of questions
hiro1000
Member # 6905

- posted      Profile for hiro1000   Email hiro1000         Edit/Delete Post 
<Includes some Shadow of the Giant spoilers --PJ>

Ok I have reread everybook in the Ender/Bean series and I have several questions.

1. Obviuously the main question is, What happens to Bean/his kids in space?
2. What is going to happen to Achillies the 2nd?
3. I remeber a year ago, you said that there will be a book joining the Ender and Bean series. Is this still going on?

Thank You

[ September 14, 2005, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Papa Janitor ]

Posts: 37 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, it's still going on. Those questions will be answered then. But OSC said at a signing that Bean dies in space. "Dead, dead, dead," I think his words were.
Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiro1000
Member # 6905

he says BEAN dies, but his kids??? *hoping, wishing*
Posts: 37 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neo-dragon
Member # 7168

- posted      Profile for neo-dragon           Edit/Delete Post 
I think it's safe to say that all of those questions will be answered in future books.
Posts: 1569 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
He said at today's signing that Bean's children would have something to do with the Descoladores planet. He might or might not have said that Bean actually dies, I don't quite remember...

In addition, the book-in-progress "Ender in Exile" will be about Ender (immediately after EG) on Virlomi's colony planet interacting with the missing child and whatshername.

He also said he would write several short stories for the online magazine that would all be set in the Enderverse, the first one being about Mazer in prison.

Signings are so cool, I should go to them way more of them. [Smile]

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiro1000
Member # 6905

so should I, this sounds interesting!!!!!

thanks, I hope OSC himself can confirm this please.

0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

- posted      Profile for 0range7Penguin           Edit/Delete Post 
Hes confirmed a great many things over the last year but you would have to dig through endless old threads to find many of them.
Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.