FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Ender's Game casting (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ender's Game casting
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
The right spelling. [Wink]
Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickinthehead
Member # 8711

- posted      Profile for sickinthehead           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, come on! Everyone knows the american spelling is the only correct one. USA was the first english-speaking country. The others are just copying and not doing a very good job at it, with all those crazy miss-spellings like 'rumour', 'centre', 'metre', and 'honour', and making up silly words like 'loo' and 'cheque' and the incorrect use of words like 'fag' and 'swede'. Some real american should go on a crusade to teach them proper english.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
Nobody claims that the actor himself claimed anything. The rumor was circulating; some signs indicated that the support group around this actor might have been the source. They deny it emphatically, so let's give it a rest. Everything I said about the current situation with casting is true - nobody is cast, any rumors are false.

So let's no longer waste time discussing a rumor that has now been killed from both ends. It is obviously not true, and obviously not a deliberate ploy by the actor's support staff. Probably wishful thinking on the part of fans, and nothing more; such rumors have circulated before about other actors. I'm sorry I treated this one as if it had merit. I believed I had been given evidence, but that has since evaporated.

Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.