FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Cuarón, OSC?

Author Topic: Cuarón, OSC?
Pelegius
Member # 7868

- posted      Profile for Pelegius           Edit/Delete Post 
What about Alfonso Cuarón, OSC. Did you like his version?
Posts: 1332 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll hazard to say he does. [Smile]
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pelegius
Member # 7868

- posted      Profile for Pelegius           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, an acurate review. But I think Mr Columbus deserves credit for getting the films started.
Posts: 1332 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I liked Gremlins when I was 12. I even thought it was deep. I think that's kind of what's wrong with CC. That his movies try to be more than they are. But I don't think I can honestly evaluate any of his movies that featured Robin Williams, because I just have a major bug up my butt with respect to Robin Williams.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.