FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Will there be any more volumes of Ultimate Iron Man?

Author Topic: Will there be any more volumes of Ultimate Iron Man?
Craig Childs
Member # 5382

- posted      Profile for Craig Childs   Email Craig Childs         Edit/Delete Post 
I enjoyed the issues of Ultimate Iron Man that OSC wrote. I even purchased the hardcover edition that contains volumes 1-5.

Are more volumes in the series planned? Will OSC write them?

Posts: 187 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for buying the book. Which cover did you get? Just curious how much of each cover is actually made available ...

there is another five-issue series that will be made into another book. now I just have to write the issues ...

Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craig Childs
Member # 5382

- posted      Profile for Craig Childs   Email Craig Childs         Edit/Delete Post 
I ordered my copy from barnesandnoble.com. It has the cover with the little boy tinkering with the iron man mask.
Posts: 187 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airmanfour
Member # 6111

- posted      Profile for airmanfour           Edit/Delete Post 
Only one more book?! I feel cheated.

And I got the same picture on my copy too, how many covers are available?

Posts: 1156 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 
we received the all black cover with young tony on the front first. we also received less copies of it. then we received the cover with the gold borders and the suit a week later, and in larger quantities.
Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.