FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » books after " shadow of the giant"???

Author Topic: books after " shadow of the giant"???
Tx_End3r
Member # 9296

- posted      Profile for Tx_End3r   Email Tx_End3r         Edit/Delete Post 
To me i would really like another book to follow this one. I want to know what happend to beans and peters kids. anyone else?
Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Leah
Member # 6026

- posted      Profile for Princess Leah   Email Princess Leah         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.hatrack.com/cgi-bin/ubbmain/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002729;p=0&r=nfx
Posts: 866 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tx_End3r
Member # 9296

- posted      Profile for Tx_End3r   Email Tx_End3r         Edit/Delete Post 
thanks!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grim
Member # 9165

- posted      Profile for Grim           Edit/Delete Post 
This is so excitting. I my self always wanted to see a sequel to Shadow of the Giant. I want to see what happens to Bean.
Posts: 96 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trance
Member # 6623

- posted      Profile for trance   Email trance         Edit/Delete Post 
yawn
Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
trance ... watch out for the ... well, there WAS a fly here ...
Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Poor Molo.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

- posted      Profile for 0range7Penguin           Edit/Delete Post 
Ive always wondered whether Mr. Card actually got his book title from that thread...
Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neo-dragon
Member # 7168

- posted      Profile for neo-dragon           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, we know that "Ender in Exile" is the working title. It was probably suggested somewhere in that massive thread. Then again, just about every possible title with the name "Ender" in it that could be even remotely relevant to the story has been suggested in at least one of the 1000+ posts of that thread, so even if Card never looked at it, chances are good that he'd wind up using something that's there.

It seems like a bit of a predicament. Even if Card thinks up a title on his own, there'll probably be someone who posted it in that thread ages ago, and will expect credit for it.

Posts: 1569 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

- posted      Profile for 0range7Penguin           Edit/Delete Post 
See now that upsets me. If a title I made got picked I would just be overjoyed that I could contribute. I wouldnt be looking for any kind of credit.
Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
A kind person
Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I Am The War Chief
Member # 9266

- posted      Profile for I Am The War Chief   Email I Am The War Chief         Edit/Delete Post 
Bokonon
Member # 480
posted March 10, 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Serious suggestions:

-Ender's Exile
-Speaker Andrew
--------------------------------------------------
Looks like Bokonon can take the Credit or at least Inspiration for the exile bit

Posts: 201 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

- posted      Profile for RunningBear           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, considering that EVERY single possible choice was taken its a matter of probability that someone would claim credit, and as such, has nought to do with the real creation of the name unless, of course, Mr. Card acknowledges that.
Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, the Penguin gets credit for the all-important "in".

quote:
Originally posted by 0range7Penguin:

Possibly Ender in Exile ?

Somewhere on page three. But I don't think it really matters who suggested what. As said before, there have been hundreds of titles brought up. The only thing I really care about is the book itself. [Smile]
Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.