FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Official Movie Site?

Author Topic: Official Movie Site?
I Am The War Chief
Member # 9266

- posted      Profile for I Am The War Chief   Email I Am The War Chief         Edit/Delete Post 
A couple of months ago i posted about finding a passworded site

www.endersgamethemovie.com

this site is no longer passworded but is not that impressive... well put together but contains no usefull information. I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not this is an official site or just fan fare.

Posts: 201 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libbie
Member # 9529

- posted      Profile for Libbie   Email Libbie         Edit/Delete Post 
Given the

quote:

^_^

in the first frame there, I'm HOPING it's not an official site.
Posts: 1006 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mister
Member # 9619

- posted      Profile for The Mister   Email The Mister         Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like a squatter to me. I could be wrong, though.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2000 4:01 pm \
Post subject: Welcome to EndersGameTheMovie.com

This site is still a work in progress, but feel free to join the forums and discuss the upcoming movie.

Have you noticed the date on this? I love how six years ago exactly, the movie was considered "upcoming". [Wink]
Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josh Evensen
Member # 9814

- posted      Profile for Josh Evensen   Email Josh Evensen         Edit/Delete Post 
I doubt its an official site. If it is, It is dashing my hopes for this movie [Frown] .
Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
No official site is up yet.

What's to post when we don't have a script or actors or designers?

THIS and the Taleswapper site are the official sites about all things Ender.

Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Verloren
Member # 9771

- posted      Profile for Verloren   Email Verloren         Edit/Delete Post 
What about philoticweb.net then?

I believe I got that link from this site, but nothing seems ot work on that site.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Von
Member # 1146

- posted      Profile for Von   Email Von         Edit/Delete Post 
Orson,

When you say "No Script..." do you mean that in a fustrated crap-they-didn't-like-it-back-to-square-one sort of way, or just in a nothing-final-but-my-current-draft-has-much-hope sort of way?

Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I Am The War Chief
Member # 9266

- posted      Profile for I Am The War Chief   Email I Am The War Chief         Edit/Delete Post 
Good question.... hopefully the latter?

(edit) The Latter Question Will Be Anwsered Later lol Thx for the gentle noogie Boothby

[ November 02, 2006, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: I Am The War Chief ]

Posts: 201 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. Card,
I would like to offer my services for the part of Graff. I am middle aged and a little pudgy too. I have no training in acting but I did perform many plays for my parents as a child. They always clapped, so I assume I have "chops".

If you like, you can pencil me in until another actor comes along. Then, at least, you would have one person to put on a website.

Jack

Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mat P
Member # 9828

- posted      Profile for Mat P   Email Mat P         Edit/Delete Post 
The site is mine.

I realize it's not that well put together, but I just wanted to get something in there. Not sure what happened with the date though, since I only set it up a few months ago.

When I first heard there was going to be a movie I checked to see if the domain name was available. It wasn't but I saw it was going to be expiring soon. I put in a backorder and acquired it when it expired.

I take offense to the term "squatter" since I have no intentions of selling the domain. And if OSC or Warner Bros feel I am infringing on their copyright by owning the domain, all they need to do is request that I transfer the domain to them and it will be done.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mister
Member # 9619

- posted      Profile for The Mister   Email The Mister         Edit/Delete Post 
To be fair, I did say "looks like" and "I could be wrong". There are so many around that it's not a far-fetched conclusion to make.

I'm relieved to know that I was, in fact, wrong.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boothby171
Member # 807

- posted      Profile for Boothby171   Email Boothby171         Edit/Delete Post 
We lost the server on P-Web a little while ago--and all the content!

Bit by bit we're piecing it back together, Our forums (fora?) are re-opened, but it's all new stuff. No "old" thread content, unfortunately.

BTW, War Chief--it's the latter.

Posts: 1862 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.