FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » OSC in Idaho

Author Topic: OSC in Idaho
maui babe
Member # 1894

- posted      Profile for maui babe   Email maui babe         Edit/Delete Post 
My daughter just called from college in Idaho to tell me she's on her way to an OSC signing... my older daughter saw him a few weeks ago at another signing... Why doesn't he ever come to Maui? [Cry] Heck, I'd even make a special trip to Honolulu to see him...
Posts: 2069 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
What I want to know is why OSC doesn't put his appearances in the "calendar" section of Hatrack. More than once I've missed a signing simply because I never heard of it, despite checking Hatrack.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DDDaysh
Member # 9499

- posted      Profile for DDDaysh   Email DDDaysh         Edit/Delete Post 
Idaho???? how can potatoville get him, and Texas can't???
Posts: 1321 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
I saw the flier for his visit to Lynchburg in 2006 - the day after it happened.

The times he's come to the DC area, I've been stuck out of town.

I'm cursed, I tell you!

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kacard
Administrator
Member # 200

- posted      Profile for kacard   Email kacard         Edit/Delete Post 
The was no real scheduled "signing" in Idaho. Scott was the forum speaker at BYU Idaho and afterwards a line formed of people wanting books signed. So, it just turned into one [Smile]
Posts: 780 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
But it is still "OSC Calendar of Appearances"

Even if he is just speaking that could be fun to go to.

Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kacard
Administrator
Member # 200

- posted      Profile for kacard   Email kacard         Edit/Delete Post 
Right -- but I only put up those appearances actually open to the public.
Posts: 780 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhh…. I see.

Touche'.

I think that is how that is spelled…

Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.