FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » OSC and Audible

Author Topic: OSC and Audible
Mindbowels
Member # 7407

- posted      Profile for Mindbowels           Edit/Delete Post 
OSC has started a new feature at Audbile, "OSC Selects". Has anyone tried it out or heard his commentary? I'm alway just on the borderline of deciding to take the audible plunge... http://www.audible.com/adbl/site/template/authorselects/landing.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&name=Orson+Scott+Card
Posts: 57 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libbie
Member # 9529

- posted      Profile for Libbie   Email Libbie         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't yet, but I get my Audible credit today, so maybe I'll check it out! I saw the announcements about this and have been eager to check it out.

You REALLY should take the Audible plunge. I've been a very happy Audible customer for about three years now. It is by far the best $15.00 out of my monthly entertainment budget that I spend. I have never once thought of canceling.

Posts: 1006 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selran
Member # 9918

- posted      Profile for Selran   Email Selran         Edit/Delete Post 
I second the Audible recommendation. In fact, I think it's well worth the extra $8 for the platinum subscription. The platinum subscription gives you two credits instead of one per month.
Posts: 212 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DDDaysh
Member # 9499

- posted      Profile for DDDaysh   Email DDDaysh         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with you Selran - except it's hard to make myself budget out the 2 per month since they give them to you all up front! I tend to take advantage of the sales as well. Sometimes you can get full books for as little as $7 or $8 - less than you'd pay in print!
Posts: 1321 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.