FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Video Interview with OSC: New Ender's Game Comics

Author Topic: Video Interview with OSC: New Ender's Game Comics
Enderverse
Member # 11064

- posted      Profile for Enderverse           Edit/Delete Post 
Marvel Comics interviews OSC on the upcoming Ender's Game comic books; he comments on the idea that these may serve as a working storyboard for the movie franchise.
Video: Ender's Game Comics, Intverview with OSC http://www.enderverse.com/video-marvel-interviews-orson-scott-card-about-enders-game-comic-books

(from NYCC 2008, reposted on Enderverse.com)

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
C3PO the Dragon Slayer
Member # 10416

- posted      Profile for C3PO the Dragon Slayer           Edit/Delete Post 
That's great... as long as the moviemakers change the design of the flash suits.
Posts: 1029 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JoeH
Member # 5958

- posted      Profile for JoeH   Email JoeH         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's the link to the interview on Marvel.com

Card Interview on Marvel.com

Posts: 80 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheOneWithAnswersToStupidQuestions
Member # 11648

- posted      Profile for TheOneWithAnswersToStupidQuestions   Email TheOneWithAnswersToStupidQuestions         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by C3PO the Dragon Slayer:
That's great... as long as the moviemakers change the design of the flash suits.

I agree. I always pictured them with a more sleek design. And not too tight.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lostinspace
Member # 11633

- posted      Profile for Lostinspace   Email Lostinspace         Edit/Delete Post 
I think that is great. And I must say OSC looks great!
Posts: 176 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

- posted      Profile for LargeTuna   Email LargeTuna         Edit/Delete Post 
that interview might have been from a while ago i think, i remember having seen it on youtube before
Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lostinspace
Member # 11633

- posted      Profile for Lostinspace   Email Lostinspace         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LargeTuna:
that interview might have been from a while ago i think, i remember having seen it on youtube before

Maybe true but its more recent then the last time I saw OSC in person. He looks like he has lost some weight and looks much healtier in that video than the last time I saw him! Good to see, wnat to keep Uncle Orson around as long as possible!
Posts: 176 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.