FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Live near Providence? (mayfly)

Author Topic: Live near Providence? (mayfly)
theamazeeaz
Member # 6970

- posted      Profile for theamazeeaz   Email theamazeeaz         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm moving in a week and a half and needed to get rid of a lot of my books, including some signed OSC books that I won't reread (basically stuff that's not the Ender books- which I do reread and reference). Anyway, people like finding signed OSC books in used stores, and as of today, Cellar Stories in Providence is a pretty good bet!
Posts: 1757 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

- posted      Profile for LargeTuna   Email LargeTuna         Edit/Delete Post 
ahhhg, must ... hop ... on ... plane ... to ... Providence (couldnt resist, i was too jealous) [Smile]
hope someone is happy to stumble across those bookes, and good luck on your move!

Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boxcard
Member # 11717

- posted      Profile for Boxcard           Edit/Delete Post 
I actually DO live really close to Providence. Assuming you mean Providence RI. Where is cellar stories?
Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theamazeeaz
Member # 6970

- posted      Profile for theamazeeaz   Email theamazeeaz         Edit/Delete Post 
Downtown, near ppac and the convention center. I hadn't heard of the place until I googled RI used bookstores.

Here's the site with the map: http://www.cellarstories.com/shop/cellar/contact.html

Posts: 1757 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.