FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Lucky end for me and you

Author Topic: Lucky end for me and you
AchillesHeel
Member # 11736

- posted      Profile for AchillesHeel   Email AchillesHeel         Edit/Delete Post 
While there are many differant moments and turns of phrase that we all personally hang on to in OSC's books, Ive always been fascinated by the message that Petra used in Shadow of the Hegemon. Ive got my books packed up and out of reach or else Id put the whole little poem here as well, but all I can remember is the end "lucky end for me and you" with some dragon pic above it.

I was hoping someone might have an image realization of her covert message to Bean. Just a bit of fan-fare thats been bugging me.

Posts: 2302 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

- posted      Profile for LargeTuna   Email LargeTuna         Edit/Delete Post 
That would be cool! lolz now that makes me wanna go look up the whole quote!
Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T:man
Member # 11614

- posted      Profile for T:man   Email T:man         Edit/Delete Post 
Share this dragon

if you do

lucky end for

them and you

Its on the website in the free excerpts chapter three of shadow of the hegemon.

Edit: oops spaced it wrong

Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AchillesHeel
Member # 11736

- posted      Profile for AchillesHeel   Email AchillesHeel         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the correction.
Posts: 2302 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ferahgo
Member # 9515

- posted      Profile for Ferahgo   Email Ferahgo         Edit/Delete Post 
When I was in ninth grade, I drew a dragon graphic and included that rhyme in an image file, then emailed it to all my friends from a secret email address.

Yes, I have always been a giant nerd.

Wish I could still find the pic somewhere.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.