FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » HBO First Look: Ender's Game

Author Topic: HBO First Look: Ender's Game
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
Everything that worried fans in the trailers, all the concern over the years that they couldn't get the movie right...all of it gone after watching. All that's left is excitment and anticipation.

I now officially can not wait to see this movie. It is going to make SO much money!

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
millernumber1
Member # 9894

- posted      Profile for millernumber1   Email millernumber1         Edit/Delete Post 
I...am sad to say I can't tell if this is enthusiasm or sarcasm?
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
I watched this online, and it actually lessened some of my doubts too. The whole special could just be the cast and crew hyping up the movie, but some of the things they said seemed like legitimate interest in the project and genuine care for how the story is told. The production values looked good in the clips the special shared. Only time will tell, I suppose.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
millernumber1
Member # 9894

- posted      Profile for millernumber1   Email millernumber1         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone see the Hailee Steinfeld interview with Jimmy Fallon, which showed her teaching Ender target practice?
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
(Enthusiasmn.)
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amka
Member # 690

- posted      Profile for Amka   Email Amka         Edit/Delete Post 
No. I've stopped watching things. I'm the kind of girl that never opened her presents before Christmas.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
millernumber1
Member # 9894

Ah, excellent!

I feel you, Amka. I'm watching many things, but I'm making myself ignore reviews.

docmagik
Member # 1131

- posted      Profile for docmagik   Email docmagik         Edit/Delete Post 
Me too! I haven't watched a trailer since the first one and haven't read a review.
Posts: 1894 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.