FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » A New Ender's Game Sequel? "Fleet School"

Author Topic: A New Ender's Game Sequel? "Fleet School"
staredecisis
Member # 13054

- posted      Profile for staredecisis           Edit/Delete Post 
I was just reading the news at Ender's Ansible, and there was a post about a new sequel to Ender's Game. Has anybody else heard about this?

Your thoughts on the possibility? I feel like that time gap has been filled pretty well...

http://www.endersansible.com/2013/10/22/orson-scott-card-announces-new-enders-game-sequel/

Posts: 40 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MathTeacherGuy
Member # 13034

- posted      Profile for MathTeacherGuy           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, there was another topic about the interview mentioning Fleet School. Could be interesting. Personally, I'm far more interested in the fact that Orson Scott Card is actively working on Shadows Alive.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
millernumber1
Member # 9894

- posted      Profile for millernumber1   Email millernumber1         Edit/Delete Post 
Ditto, MathTeacherGuy! I'm so excited about Shadows Alive - have been since (I think) Shadow of the Giant, when it was first announced that OSC would connect Children of the Mind (which, as you know, is one of my faves of the series) and the Shadow books.

But I will absolutely take Fleet School! More genius kids being geniuses, written by OSC? Yes, please!

Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
millernumber1
Member # 9894

- posted      Profile for millernumber1   Email millernumber1         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooooh, a bit more information! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=311O4s_cFbs
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.