FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Visitors

Author Topic: Visitors
staredecisis
Member # 13054

- posted      Profile for staredecisis           Edit/Delete Post 
Who else has started Visitors?

I'm doing the audiobook, so it'll take me a while to get through it. I was ecstatic when I saw the audiobook cast: Kirby Heyborne, Emily Rankin (who I think is OSC's daughter?), and Stefan Rudnicki. They are three of my favorite narrators.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineyarddawg
Member # 13007

- posted      Profile for vineyarddawg           Edit/Delete Post 
I just started it last night. Kind of slow through the first 2 or 3 chapters, but that's to be expected, as the author has to catch the reader back up to speed.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan Cale
Member # 12841

- posted      Profile for Logan Cale   Email Logan Cale         Edit/Delete Post 
I am about one-third into the book, and think it's great OSC scifi, but now I am confused about one element in the story but not sure if I should just continue reading and not try to discuss it or bring up the question.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.