FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Ender's Game New Revised Edition

Author Topic: Ender's Game New Revised Edition
Josh4372
Member # 13410

- posted      Profile for Josh4372   Email Josh4372         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi. I am a newcomer to the forums. I have read Ender's Game and Ender in Exile. I read Ender in Exile's afterword about the new revised version of Ender's Game. I have found editions that could possibly be the new revised version with the timeline fixes of chapter 15 but I couldn't be sure. I have searched the web for when it will come out if it hasn't but hit a dead end. So I would really like to know if it came out yet and if it hasn't when it will.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to hatrack! I have no clue to your questions.
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zlogdanbr
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I have recently acquired Ender's Quintet as an ebook set of five books

Ender's Game
Speaker For The Dead
Xenocide
Children of the mind
Ender in Exile

I have read books 1 - 4 twice so I skipped to Ender in Exile ( I actually bought the quintet to have all the four books plus Ender in Exile ) and was also interested in the revised version.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.