FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Alright, I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours (Page 13)

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Alright, I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours
Yebor1
Member # 1380

- posted      Profile for Yebor1   Email Yebor1         Edit/Delete Post 
For those who missed it on the other one

www.geocities.com/yebor1

[This message has been edited by Yebor1 (edited May 20, 2002).]

Posts: 1661 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Ralphie, just checking to make sure you're okay. It appears that there's a severed hand inching over the bench in an attempt to grab you!!!

Hope you're still alright!

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Bob - that's my beveined, dismembered hand. Actually, it was still attached at the time. I'm hoping it doesn't look like someone else was trying to cop a feel.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yebor1
Member # 1380

- posted      Profile for Yebor1   Email Yebor1         Edit/Delete Post 
I was actually hoping someone was trying to cop a feel

wouold have been a great photo then

instead of just supperb

Posts: 1661 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
My munchkins!
http://www.sitmatic.com/futureExecs.htm

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
Lady Dove, those are great photos.

Ralphie (throwback to 5/20's posting): I think bob was talking about that other hand. The one grasping the end of the bench in the background on the right side of the photo. PLEASE don't tell me that one is yours

Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Yes, but I had it removed. Having six limbs was all fine and dandy for a while, but it got in the way of underwater basket weaving. Don't ask me how, but suffice to say it was the deciding factor in having them removed.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
needshelp
Member # 3404

- posted      Profile for needshelp   Email needshelp         Edit/Delete Post 
I finally got a pic of me... I might add more soon...

http://hometown.aol.com/cheerqt5599/picofme.html

Posts: 184 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
How sweet! You look so young. Duh, because you are young.

*feels old*

What cute kitties you have! I want a kitty, but, alas, it is not to be.

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
needshelp
Member # 3404

Sigh... those are not my kitties... They are my friends cats. But I am obsessed with cats and I will hopefully get one for my birthday...

Yes I am young, young but beautiful. LOL Just Kidding. Only 2 years (and about a month) till I get my driving permit! mwahahaha

Posts: 184 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronin
Member # 1749

- posted      Profile for Ronin           Edit/Delete Post 
http://rawsock.net/files/pubvid/my%20head!.avi

digital cameras are fun

Posts: 1896 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, Ronin, that's not how I pictured you at all.
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
Won't work for me.
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
Where do you live Kayla?

My cat (though its odd to call her that when she's only 10 months old) is having kittens soon. If you are within driving distance you can have one of mine . (or if you can think of another way to get one to you)

If you live between NY and Jeni maybe I'll actually make that trip .

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronin
Member # 1749

sorry, my comptuer froze a couple times, try it now. If Im not logged onto aim (ronin103g) then the server probably isnt running. Its up now though.
Posts: 1896 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronin
Member # 1749

pere...errr...prim..or wahtever said I didnt look dorky enough so I tookthis picture http://rawsock.net/files/pubvid/hello.jpg
needshelp
Member # 3404

I live in Tampa Florida... not in NY
Leto II
Member # 2659

- posted      Profile for Leto II   Email Leto II         Edit/Delete Post 
Errr, I totally forgot that all of my previous photos are no longer available.

Well, everyone who wants to enjoy the splendor that is me (which would be everyone), you can check me out at: http://www.grenme.com/john.html

Yes, folks, it's really that simple, and there's no limited time! That's right, I don't need to charge people to see my wonderful-ness. I consider this a little bit of "giving back a little of what I've been blessed with", and I think that it's just 'right'.

Donations are always accepted, however. Cash is best, checks are okay as well.

Posts: 6907 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

Okay, for the first time in my life I have pictures online. The aren't very good, especially the bottom one, but that's what I look like. I'm not usually wearing a tux though.
Thats my brother's wife I'm dancing with. Our relationship was much less strained then. The bottom one is my walking down the aisle with a bridesmaid.

http://www.oswego.edu/~pmeyer/pictures.html

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

Well look at that, Xav's physical cuteness lives up to his online cuteness.
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aretee
Member # 1743

- posted      Profile for aretee   Email aretee         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, Xav, that was worth the wait. And, Ralphie will be so pleased.
Posts: 1735 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

<glares>

Pod, we've got more competition.

Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

Haha, don't worry, you are still a hottie too.
Ralphie
Member # 1565

I knew it!!! I knew it!!!!!!! Xavier - I just knew you'd be a little hottie!

::sighs at Xavier's pic saying, underbreath, "I knew it..."::

Xavier
Member # 405

Yeah, like I said, Hatrackers are very generous with praise .

Now you guys know what I look like. Kind of strips a layer of anonymity. Its only fair though, considering the title of this thread...

Eddie Whiteshoes
Member # 2951

- posted      Profile for Eddie Whiteshoes           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Javier, dude, you're kinda cute. As far as I can tell, that is.

I think I can get someone -- anyone -- to take a digital photograph of me in the next month or so. And then my glory will rock the Internet. No, it will BREAK IT IN HALF!

Posts: 1743 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
I think that was my favorite Eddie Whiteshoes post.
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronin
Member # 1749

I second that
JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 

Wow, Xav, you are cute.

~Jane~

Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tristan
Member # 1670

- posted      Profile for Tristan   Email Tristan         Edit/Delete Post 
OK, having been here well over a year, I finally feel ready to shed some of the anonymity by producing a photo, albeit a rather dark one. Beware of the pop-ups. You have been warned.

Tristan

Posts: 896 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vaultgirl
Member # 2626

- posted      Profile for Vaultgirl   Email Vaultgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Two hotties in a row
Posts: 329 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Yeah, Tristan ain't bad, neither.

I mean, no one is Xavier. But only Xavier is Xavier, so if your gonna be not Xavier, you may as well be a cutie like Tristan.

edit: Tristan ain't bad, not ain't babe. Two little letters, and a world of difference.

[This message has been edited by Ralphie (edited June 05, 2002).]

Chess
Member # 3125

- posted      Profile for Chess   Email Chess         Edit/Delete Post 
I'VE SEEN SOME OF YOU PEOPLE BEFORE ON THE STREETS!!!!!!!
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Posts: 886 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

What is this now, the "swoon over mr trippy" thread??
Ronin
Member # 1749

sniff sniff...no one said anything about my pictures....

btw dont try to look now beacuse the server is down so on you

Ralphie
Member # 1565

Ronin - What you need to do is complain about that to DB in a private chat. Then he'll go on and on about how great you look. You pay him a small fee later, but if you have a wounded ego it's pretty worth it. I would recommend the "Bribe a David" method in a heart beat. Great product.
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

Ronin, if I were a few years younger...

rarr...

Jeni
Member # 1454

Okay, keep all rarring and the like in private, you two.
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Here's one of me and my hubby. He's way uber cute, therefore proving my ability to snag a total hunny.

http://www.grenme.com/images/photo/hubby-n-ralphie.jpg

Kyle Katarn
Member # 3567

- posted      Profile for Kyle Katarn   Email Kyle Katarn         Edit/Delete Post 
Awwwwwwww...what a cute doggie!

Just kidding! You guys make a great couple.

Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aretee
Member # 1743

- posted      Profile for aretee   Email aretee         Edit/Delete Post 
Ralphie
He looks like David Duchovoney! (That's high praise)

*Wants an uber cute husband she can snog daily*

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

Dare I ask what the deal was with the big yellow thingys?
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
This is Ralphie we're talking about. Sometimes it's better not to know.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Leslie - I've always thought he looks like Kevin Spacey. But, you know, David Duchovny works.

Jeni - We were at Universal Studios in December and it was POURING. Those are the ponchos we snagged to keep semi-dry, and that's Beethoven we're being photographed with.

Mack -

JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 
David Duchovny rocks.

~Jane~

Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EarlNMeyer-Flask
Member # 1546

- posted      Profile for EarlNMeyer-Flask           Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a picture of me. I'm the one in blue, and the others are my cousins.
Posts: 338 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronin
Member # 1749

dude,your cousins are hot, hook me up!
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Ronin - Hehehehe.
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

I hath chopped the mop! It be gone!

http://www.uwm.edu/~gslane/NEWDO1.jpg
http://www.uwm.edu/~gslane/NEWDO2.jpg
http://www.uwm.edu/~gslane/NEWDO3.jpg

mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
GAH!

The short hair reveals your cuteness! AHHH!

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.