FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 102)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
What!? Leftover Donner, again???

It was in the Alferd E. Packer Memorial Diner.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
If it wasn't Ms. Scarlet in the LIBRARY with the monkey wrench, where was it?

It was Colonel Mustard in the Dinning Room with the Donner Party.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
The mustard thread seems to have dropped off the first page. Did someone EAT it?

Not too spicy, and not too sweet.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

The Mustart thread died after my Dijon Vu joke. What did you think of the joke?

I remember eating that mustard before.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
Wasn't it made with magic mushrooms and ground mustard seed and they marketed it as French's Yellow and Blue and Green and Red and Whooooah Duuuude Look At All the Colors Mustard?

Ohhhh, a condom, I thought you said condiments. My mistake.

Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Why is this packet so cold like it just came from the fridge?

Actually, make that a Shirwarma Kebab.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wieczorek
Member # 5565

- posted      Profile for wieczorek   Email wieczorek         Edit/Delete Post 
So... you wanna three burner stainless steel machine using 25% less gas than the leading competitor of gas kebab grills? They've been given the Comrade Lover of the Year award for not creating methane gas.

It's a composition of Spanish, Slav, and Latin.

[ November 13, 2003, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: wieczorek ]

Posts: 667 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
What the heck is Pole Slaw anyway?

I say we just make it all one large country and have done with it

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Can we come up with a way to eliminate geography, social studies, and political science so we can add classes playing the lottery and watching TV?

Just a little dark this morning, I guess.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What kind of meat do you want in your Pre-Thanksgiving Turkey Cereal?

Sing the Turkey song.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
What do I have to do to score an invite to your place for Thanksgiving?

It was gobbled up.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What happened to your pet turkey?

That's a sad, but surprisingly delicious, story.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

What's surprising about the Donner party's flock of turkeys surviving the winter?

There wasn't any stuffing.

[ November 14, 2003, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: Dead_Horse ]

pooka
Member # 5003

Why is this Turkey filled with Froot Loops?

Don't tell me, the rats have escaped.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wieczorek
Member # 5565

- posted      Profile for wieczorek   Email wieczorek         Edit/Delete Post 
Who could be so carless as to spill chocolate raisins on the floor ?!?!?!

He was the only one who could've understood, really.

Posts: 667 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

Why are you getting psychic advice from Al Gore?

Don't cry, there's lots of fish in the sea.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Is it fair that I was arrested for shoplifting a can of tuna...and killing the clerk?

Yo! Vinnie!

pooka
Member # 5003

What is a good name to give your doberman pincer if you want an unfair advantage in a Mafia game?

I hope I got that right.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Do you think the right to freedom is more important than an expectation of safety?

It depends on who's doing the anarchy.

Black Mage
Member # 5800

- posted      Profile for Black Mage           Edit/Delete Post 
Should the U.S. split into a variety of government types?

Oh, they're revolting again. Let's hope they don't make a racket and keep us up all night.

Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

What is that horrible smell?

It was the dog.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Are you sure it wasn't you that farted?

Six snakes sat silently sunning.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Are you a parsel-mouth?

Enough of your hissssstrionics!

Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
So your car's tires were talking to you again? What did they say this time?

Well, I did just save 15% on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beatnix19
Member # 5836

- posted      Profile for beatnix19   Email beatnix19         Edit/Delete Post 
What is your greatest accomplishment?

Once I ran all the way to the bathroom but still wet myself.

Posts: 1294 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What was your most exciting Saturday night?

You need to buy a life.

Julie
Member # 5580

I need the most basic computer you have, so I can take it apart and completely reprogram it to sing the time to me in Greek every hour and to predict how seldom I can get away without changing my socks or brushing my teeth, as that takes time away from my chess playing and Star Trek marathons. What would you suggest?

Well, there's always that blue one over there...

Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

I've been looking for a boyfriend, but no one wants to date me. What should I do?

Be vewwwy quiet. We'we hunting wabbits!

jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
HEY! WHAT'RE YOU GUYS DOING?

I have the strength of ten men.

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
butterfly
Member # 5898

- posted      Profile for butterfly   Email butterfly         Edit/Delete Post 
what makes you think you can take the stuffed animal from that one year old?

of course, right after i cut the vegetables.

Posts: 91 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Will the potion be ready soon?

Pickled eye of newt, one dog hair and some jalapeno jelly.

[ November 17, 2003, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: Dead_Horse ]

rivka
Member # 4859

Find anything interesting when you cleaned out the sofa?

One singular sensation.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

What is it that drives Papa Moose nuts?

Well, we can't just let it sit there.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Shall we hijack this thread to Toledo or what?

Toledo Ohio, or Gdansk. Either is fine.

beatnix19
Member # 5836

- posted      Profile for beatnix19   Email beatnix19         Edit/Delete Post 
Where do you suggest we hold the anual squirl rancher convention?

It was the bushy tail that caught my eye.

Posts: 1294 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

So how did you know which one was your exwife if they were all wearing hats?

Well, you know what they say, hardy har har!

Scythrop
Member # 5731

- posted      Profile for Scythrop   Email Scythrop         Edit/Delete Post 
I have one hardy here, but I'm not sure what to add to it. What would you suggest?

Does it come in beige?

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

If you order now we'll throw in a three year supply of pancakes, five BMWs, a shiny new wrist watch, and a kitchen whisk. What more could you ask for?

Well, okay. But only because it's in a 333-pack.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Can you spare a beer?

A hundred is not enough and one is too many.

skrika03
Member # 5930

- posted      Profile for skrika03   Email skrika03         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did you eat all the pudding cups?

If only it were that simple.

Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Do you believe in love at first sight?

It's a global conspiracy of nothing.

[ November 21, 2003, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Bob_Scopatz ]

skrika03
Member # 5930

- posted      Profile for skrika03   Email skrika03         Edit/Delete Post 
If there's anything worse than a global conspiracy of soapy cheese, what would it be?

I prefer mine inside out.

Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Where do you want the anti-submarine mine?

That was a to-go order.

Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

- posted      Profile for Zalmoxis           Edit/Delete Post 
So where the hell am I supposed to get a cynical yet sweet counterculural talking turtle to bring you your burger and fries?

This is what clowns eat.

Posts: 3423 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
What is that stuck on the bottom of your shoe?

That's why I don't chew gum.

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Did you blow bubbles as a kid?

Bubbles said to say Hi!

Scythrop
Member # 5731

- posted      Profile for Scythrop   Email Scythrop         Edit/Delete Post 
Have you got a message you'd like me to pass on to Michael?

But in most states, they can't do that without a warrant.

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Mage
Member # 5800

- posted      Profile for Black Mage           Edit/Delete Post 
The police can do the same things as your doctor does when they search you, right?

Look, I'm not going to a doctor with pictures of ducks on his walls.
(this is why I always felt nervous with my old doctor)

Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Have you ever gone to Dr. MacDonald?

He used to be a carrot.

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Why won't you have Dr. Galacawicz do your vasectomy?

Because it's totally improbable that she would want an 8 foot stuffed replica of Chewbacca!!

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.