FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 137)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Why do they call her "Mother Goose" anyway?

I said NO! Well, maybe...

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you want to commit crimes against humanity with me?

Only if it tastes like aspartame.

Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
Would you kill for the insides of a Unicorn?

I can do it 10 times as fast! And get less foot aches while doing it!

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
What did you brag about in the last onanism thread?

I'm not drunk enough.

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
Wanna rent a Kevin Costner film?

It's all about water.

Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

- posted      Profile for BunnV   Email BunnV         Edit/Delete Post 
What's the best thing about 2000 leagues Under the Sea?

Mushiness is grand.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Can you sum up, in three words, why you think you are the right candidate for the position of Hallmark card poet?

Here I am!

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

Who's the one who thought it would be funny to put all of this powdered jello in my boots?(and who has over 700 posts in less than 2 months)

Edit: alright, in the time it took me to type this, you made 6 more posts.

I'm not even gonna answer that.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Do you like my dress?

You and all the other broccoli eating people in the world!

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Who farted?

I'm shooting for the prolific poster award.

BunnV
Member # 6816

Why did you just splatter that entire plate of spighetti and meat balls onto the wall?

Uhhh...that's why they invented Aluminum Foil.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

How do you keep Saran Wrap from melting into your food in the oven?

He's on top of the clock tower.

Hamson
Member # 7808

Where's the baby?

The place we're at is pretty big.

Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
Where's Big Ben?

"Flattery Twats", the sign said.

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

These biscuits are delightful! What did you say they are called?

Not just any rabbit, a GIANT rabbit.

Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
Please define the English player Gough.

Breep.

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

Don't you hate how the government has censored profanity in our spoken language?

I don't know if I enough teeth to do that.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

How would you like to be our new goalie?

The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars, but in ourselves.

lazarus
Member # 7682

- posted      Profile for lazarus   Email lazarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Why do we always fight, Popeye?

That's what the bear said.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

Where did you say we traced that string of earthquakes to?

Edit: you know what, Im tired of people posting seconds before me [Grumble]

Because I did it too quickly.

BunnV
Member # 6816

Why does your drawing of this house look like cookies?

I don't know how to play the piano.

Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post 
WHY DO YOU ARE SO NOISY ?

I took my BFG9000 and erased all those monsters who didn't get out of my way.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
not hansenj
Member # 8066

- posted      Profile for not hansenj   Email not hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
Honey, where are the kids?

The frosting is melting!

Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

Break a paradox.

That was the Hertzprung Diagram.*

*Astro-mathematical joke.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Did you hear the one about George Jetson's dog and Euclid?

Thank you, I think I will!

Steev
Member # 6805

- posted      Profile for Steev           Edit/Delete Post 
Here, take this tube of toothpaste and smear it all over the kitchen floor.

Erm... didn’t you mean to ask bachelor #2 that question?

Posts: 527 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

Here, take this bucket of pudding and chug it in 3 minutes. Or I'll kill you.

Edit: If anyone else posts 30sec before me, Im quitting. [Grumble] [Wall Bash] [Grumble]

Well the robot agreed with me...

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why did you rent "Plan Nine from Outer Space" instead of "The Seventh Samurai" like I asked you to?

I'm going to mutter, bang my head against the wall, and mutter some more.

Hamson
Member # 7808

How about I get you a blanket, and you lay down on the couch while you get over that nasty concussion?

Winning the Prize!

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What do you hope to acheive with all these beggardly questions?

If you insist.

Hamson
Member # 7808

Can I keep all the calculators I find when cleaning your house?

Kangaroos are not intended for children under the age of 12.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Do you sell kangaroo jockey helmets in children's sizes?

AnteTay anCay alkTay inAy igPay atinLay evenAy oughThay eShay isAy osherKay.

Hamson
Member # 7808

Have you qualified to enter into the underground Hatrack Pig Latin club?

I hope everybody is watching Conan.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Did you find a good daycare center for your little barbarian?

Not with your fingers, please.

BunnV
Member # 6816

Is it ok for me send you email?

I'm older than you think, my friend.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Are you really the only octogenarian accordianist in town?

It's called radio.

Beanny
Member # 7109

- posted      Profile for Beanny   Email Beanny         Edit/Delete Post 
Holmes, behold! A clue! What is this large murder device...and from is that horrific noise coming?

Clearly, you've been spending too much time playing bridge with Saddam.

Posts: 803 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian J. Hill
Member # 5346

- posted      Profile for Brian J. Hill   Email Brian J. Hill         Edit/Delete Post 
Wait, you mean to tell me that the guy with the worst facial hair DOESN'T always get to lead?

Crap! The banana pudding gives me away EVERY time!

Posts: 786 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

Are you "Swamp Thing" again this year?

Sometimes it's black but it likes being red most of the time.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

How's your checkbook balance?

John, Paul, George and Ringo.

Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
Who do you think are the four greatest composers of the twentieth century?

OR: What do you call those four long hairs growing out of your nose?

I think your G string is a little flat, Mr. Guitar Man.

Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, kid, why are you tugging on my pants?

Only if you'll let me leave when it's over.

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
How do you like my musical speedo?

edit: Drat you Megan, beat me to it.
try: Wanna see my slide show of my families trip to Hoover Dam where they tried to leave me behind, tied to a cement block at the bottom of the lake, but were stopped and arrested for hazardous waste dumping and it made the national news and such? Huh, huh, do ya? Let me remove the gag and loosen up the chains so you can answer.

That is an image that burns the eyes.

[ July 22, 2005, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: Dan_raven ]

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
No matter where I look, why do I see Michael Jackson starring in a remake of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

Because Marilyn Manson was already scheduled.

Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

How do you like my "Still Life with Habaneros"

It's like a mole, only juicier.

(edit: Drat, our host beat me!)

Megan
Member # 5290

For OSC:
Why on earth did you get George Carlin to entertain for your daughter's birthday party?

For Tante:
Why do you use squirrel meat in your stews?

Yes, but that only works if you turn it on first.

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Did you try Ctrl-Alt-Delete?

Right.....NOW!

Megan
Member # 5290

So, when are you leaving for your month-long backpacking trip through the Andes?

Green, I think. Green and blue.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
If I blow in her ear, will she follow me anywhere?
edit: Ok, that one was really late. try?

Is it less easy being Purple or Pink?

Try a mouth wash first.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

For having so many lights in my bedroom, it sure is dark in here. I think I may have to get ahold of customer service.

Smokin' salmon!

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.