FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 143)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
What happened to all those beavers I brought to that crazy party last night?

Someone needs a hug!

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
What should I say to that raving lunatic of a man staring at me with his crazed, blood-shot eyes and holding a blood-drenched pickaxe in his hands?

Take a left at the second light, go on till you reach the shopping mall, then hang a left till you get there, you can't miss it.

Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
May I use your bathroom?

They call them Republicans.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
What becomes of the people who are kissed by a Dementor?

Zombies, mouthwash, and tech support.

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Now that we have settled on Planet Earth, what Earth names should we assign to our three offspring, dear?

It is okay to sometimes judge a book by its cover. It just depends on the book.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

Is it ok to say that the YA version of First Meetings looks silly, even though I know it's the same as the adult sci-fi one?

He must've forgotten the eggs again. It tastes so sour.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
What's wrong with this omelette your brother made?

It must be the paprika.

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

You know *drunken look on face* it might be the paprika speaking, but you look quite like a diseased eskimo right now....

We come in peace. And bring you atomic weapons as a welcoming gift.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
What do you want and what did you bring us?

If I ever had to have one, it would be now.

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

- posted      Profile for BunnV   Email BunnV         Edit/Delete Post 
A labotomy?

The Kozak consensus sequence.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Was it the Kojak consensus sequence that was originally defined as ACCAUGG following an analysis of the effects of single mutations surrounding the initiation codon (AUG) on translation of the preproinsulin gene (1)? But then subsequent mutagenesis studies and a survey of 699 vertebrate mRNAs extended the consensus sequence for translation initiation to GCCGCCACCAUGG, where the A in the underlined AUG start codon is coordinate 1 and the A at position -3 could also be a G (2,3)?

Uh huh.

Hamson
Member # 7808

Do you know more than that about replication, translation, and transcription in DNA and its complimentary strand of RNA?

Rats beat me to it.

MandyM
Member # 8375

Haven't you been trying to finish that novel you were writing?

The igloo is much too cold for that.

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

- posted      Profile for NdRa   Email NdRa         Edit/Delete Post 
You want to play halo with me... naked?

I would make sure to wear pink tennis shoes before attempting to do that.

Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Tiptoe through the tulips with me?

That's a trick question, and you know it.

Hamson
Member # 7808

I don't know half of you half as well as I would like, and I like less than half of you half as much as you deserve. What fraction of these people are male?

Running won't help.

Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
As a new pair of pantyhose, how can I best please my new mistress?

Hang it from the shower rod.

Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
Fred, you left a maimed corpse in the bathtub again, what do you want me to do with it?

They taste quite good fried.

Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theCrowsWife
Member # 8302

- posted      Profile for theCrowsWife   Email theCrowsWife         Edit/Delete Post 
Have you ever eaten chicken feet?

It's all about the primes.

Posts: 1269 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
What's so great about Transformers, anyway?

Tight pants.

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theCrowsWife
Member # 8302

- posted      Profile for theCrowsWife   Email theCrowsWife         Edit/Delete Post 
Why are you wearing a thong?

The badger ate my duck!

Posts: 1269 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hmm216
Member # 8403

- posted      Profile for Hmm216   Email Hmm216         Edit/Delete Post 
What happened to my badger?

I love my shoes!!

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

You've finally found your sole mate?

I think bees would do a better job.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BryanP
Member # 7772

- posted      Profile for BryanP           Edit/Delete Post 
I've been attempting to commit murder by mosquito, but it's not working so well....any recommendations?

I must be fine because my heart's still beating.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What did the Aztec sacrifice victim say to the High Priest?

I don't think you'll find THAT in the dictionary.

Hmm216
Member # 8403

What is POO POO?

I thought my dog did that.

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Did you pose for a painting of you and your cronies sitting around a table playing poker?

I prefer the barbecue.

Hmm216
Member # 8403

I like my chicken roasted with Chocolate!!

I was alone.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Who was on the grassy knoll while you were in the Texas School Book Depository?

That's easy. 17.

theCrowsWife
Member # 8302

What is Tante Schvester's average post per minute?

Time to kill the cricket.

Hmm216
Member # 8403

How many times did you end up doing the hokie pokie last night?

I think they were roosters.

Hamson
Member # 7808

How many lettrs here?

That would work better after hitting it with a large club.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Yikes! You're all posting at once. I can't keep up with you!
<panting>

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

1 -- What time is it?

2 -- Is that a chicken in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?

3 -- Can I kill the cricket with Raid?

Make it stop!

Hmm216
Member # 8403

I tried to get the donkey to calm down by softly rubbing his back, but my efforts failed. Any suggestions?

I loved the watermelon.

theCrowsWife
Member # 8302

Tante is going crazy. What should we do to help?

Now it's time to really mess with her...

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

For Hmm:
Why are there seeds all over the bedsheets?

For CW:
What time is it again?

I will survive.

Hmm216
Member # 8403

What will you do tommorrow without hatrack??

Party of two.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

How many people came to your big surprise party?

Three or four. But not five.

theCrowsWife
Member # 8302

How many fingers am I holding up?

Taffy was a Welshman, Taffy was a thief.

Hmm216
Member # 8403

Who was Taffy?

I love my Little Pony!

Goo Boy
Member # 7752

- posted      Profile for Goo Boy   Email Goo Boy         Edit/Delete Post 
How's dinner?

100 freaking pencils.

Posts: 289 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

Wait, what's that in your ear?

Nonesense! Anyone with half a brain can tell that's motor oil.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
What do you get when you add a bottle of X and a box of pencils?

Of course not, I never do that on a first date!

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Would you fill 'er up, regular, and check the oil while your at it?

I take it with cream and sugar.

BunnV
Member # 6816

Have you noticed how bitter this Windex is?

And the the cow jumped over the moon.

MandyM
Member # 8375

What delayed the Space Shuttle landing?

It's only going to hurt worse if you wait.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Do you think I ought to be cutting back on my time spent on Hatrack?

It looks like a tiny Statue of Liberty.

MandyM
Member # 8375

Ooooh my first question was too dirty to post....

What's this on my Biore strip? (compliments of my husband)

I just clicked on it and there it was.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What is Herve Villechaize doing in our living room?

We didn't start the fire.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.