FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 149)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Why are you staring at your potatoes?

Ah...CHOO!

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
Would you like some more pepper on your dish?

He has no face.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Why don't you just talk to the Phantom of the Opera face to face and discuss your feelings?

Gesundheit!

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
What's German for, "Ewww, you just got snot all over me!"?

Yes, and I think you should eat it, too.

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Are you going to really give yourself an oatmeal and cucumber facial?

Milk and Honey.

Megan
Member # 5290

So, what's in this new nutritional bath that you're having me take?

That sounds like a sticky situation.

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Want to see the La Brea Tar Pits?

Pit bull.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
What did they call the giant bison they found in the La Brea Tar Pits?

Arm pit.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

- posted      Profile for BunnV   Email BunnV         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you think Brad Pitt will name his first child?

They always do that when you try it with a knife.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

Do you think the children will die?

Just like a salmon swimmin' upstream.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
human_2.0
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for human_2.0   Email human_2.0         Edit/Delete Post 
What is a hatracker like when a landmark is in view?

Suspicion of murder.

Posts: 1209 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

What's that ugly look on your face?

The Moon's bigger than that!

MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
How large are the La Brea Tar Pits?

Well, it sure is hairy!

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

Ewww... are you sure that's Tante Shvester?

That's the question of the day! *REALLY LOUD ANNOYING BELL LIKE THING*

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I don't like the color, can I return this?

It has all its shots.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

What you can you tell me about this weasel that would make me adopt it?

I think the solution to that problem would be cheese. Lots of cheese.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

What's that smell?

Lots of cheese.

Megan
Member # 5290

What do you want for your birthday, Bob?

Yes, make it orange and red.

MandyM
Member # 8375

Would you like some wine to go with that cheese?

But the blossoms are poisonous.

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jess N
Member # 6744

- posted      Profile for Jess N           Edit/Delete Post 
Would you like some hemlock in your wedding bouquet?

The roses bared their teeth.

Posts: 392 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

So, how was your date last night?

It's a metaphor.

Hamson
Member # 7808

But.... wouldn't you die with a heart of stone?

Random bursts of power outage.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Well then, why do YOU think the dinosaurs all went extinct?

I'll name him Pegasus.

SpiffWilkie
Member # 8464

- posted      Profile for SpiffWilkie   Email SpiffWilkie         Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't your baby's head rather pointy?

Almost three and a half.

Posts: 18 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

How many Iraq wars could we afford if we cancelled Medicare and Social Security?

At least that's what it is this month.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Did you hear that P. Diddy changed his name to "Diddy"?

It's not all that pointy.

Hamson
Member # 7808

Could I borrow your baby, and use him to breed a race of children that could help us resolve our differences with the mole people?

I'll need a lot more tennis balls to do something like that.

SpiffWilkie
Member # 8464

- posted      Profile for SpiffWilkie   Email SpiffWilkie         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you going to teach your pet octopus to juggle?

All I wanted was a twinkie.

Posts: 18 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Treason
Member # 7587

- posted      Profile for Treason   Email Treason         Edit/Delete Post 
What were Hitler's last words?

It will cost twice as much for the ones with gangrene.

Posts: 870 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
You mean I can get these gorilla feet for $20?!

Well, it couldn't make it any worse.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Would adding a dash of pepper improve my meatloaf?

That's why they're called CD's.

Hamson
Member # 7808

Are you sure it's legal to burn that?

I will not instigate revolution.

human_2.0
Member # 6006

You got to check out this new dance dance game!

It is like cooking a chicken with a flame thrower

Posts: 1209 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

What's cooking a rooster with a flamethrower like?

The 12 foot lamp.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What do you need six pairs of light-up sneakers for, anyway?

Shvester, not sweater.

MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
What's so offensive about giving you a twelve pack of deodorant for your birthday? You're Tante Sweater aren't you?

And that's why I don't look out the window.

Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
Why isn't your gardener wearing any pants?

Tart and tiny.

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Oops -- Edit

For Midnight:
Did you mean to install that one-way glass facing that way?

For Eni:
Do you like your men tall, dark and handsome?

Not a "Senior Moment", more like a "Sophomore Moment".

Hamson
Member # 7808

Remember that job you got watering MidnightBlue's garden when you were a senior?

I wrote a book on that.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Have you seen my package of loose leaf paper?

It's the new Darth Tater.

MandyM
Member # 8375

What is Ron White's comedy tour called?

They're all going to laugh at you.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What's the worst that can happen at Open Mike Nite at the Comedy Club?

Not with at 10 Foot Pole.

Hamson
Member # 7808

Could you please say a comprehensible statement?

It's times like this when I wish I hadn't sold it all for that 400 gallon ice cream bucket.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Whatever happened to your ice cream scoop collection?

I just need one more clue to solve this mystery.

human_2.0
Member # 6006

Why are you carrying around all of those Clue game boxes and then buying another?

Palm trees covered with snow.

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Q: What do you mean by contradiction? What contradiction?

A: The Tooth Fairy did it!

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Did you hear who was convicted for incisor trading?

Either the New York Nets or the Internet.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

What's your definition of immortality?

Living longer than you.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Before I draw up my will, tell me, is there anything in particular that you want?

Pottinger's cats.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

What did you eat to get such straight teeth?

Dr. Price, I presume.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.