FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 156)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
What are you planning on naming your daughter?

I closed the deal.

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Why couldn't we add a 6th player to our poker game?

Wite-Out.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
What's that new reality show where no one is allowed to get mad at each other and point fingers?

It happens to even the slipperiest of us.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
So, Mr. Clinton, you finally got caught, eh?

Ahh...minty fresh!

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
Would you please get that used chewing gum off the driveway?

I'm not as hungry as you might think.

Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

- posted      Profile for BunnV   Email BunnV         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you responsible for the missing car parts?

Blue oranges!

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Now class, who can tell us what is so disturbing about BunnV's still life painting of a fruit bowl?

Just a minute ago.

quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
So*, when are you going to hang yourself?

Life is like a box of slimy toads.

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Which breakfast cereal do you prefer, Cap'n Crunch or Life?

That only works if it's pierced.

quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Wanna stick a hot poker through your brain?

Float to Alligator Island!

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What kinds of "adventures" do you have on an outback adventure holiday?

That's the soup of the day.

Treason
Member # 7587

- posted      Profile for Treason   Email Treason         Edit/Delete Post 
What is that stench, did something die in here?

It's cheesy and green.

Posts: 870 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chel
Member # 7674

- posted      Profile for chel   Email chel         Edit/Delete Post 
Which one is your ipod?

My nose got stuck.

Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Sorry, late!

(for Treason)
Have you tuned in to see the Leprachaun Telethon?

(for Chel)
Why are you always poking your big nose where it doesn't belong?

Colonel Mustard, in the Conservatory, with the Lead Pipe.

quidscribis
Member # 5124

Who's streaking through the mansion?

Grape juice. Elephant hats. And yoga. Can't forget the yoga.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

As Genie of the Lamp, I am hereby authorized to grant you three wishes. Consider carefully; what do you wish for?

They are making it a National Holiday.

quidscribis
Member # 5124

Why are there streakers juggling cantalopes?

Watermelons and battery acid.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What gives your pink lemonade its zesty zing?

Excuse me. Gas.

human_2.0
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for human_2.0   Email human_2.0         Edit/Delete Post 
Is that music I hear?

A million gongs gonging.

Posts: 1209 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

How would you describe the headache that you get after eating Chinese food?

Funny you should ask that...

quidscribis
Member # 5124

What killed all the buggers?

A is for Alberta and B is for bacon grease. C is for cutthroat and D is for Dead Dilbert.

BunnV
Member # 6816

Why did you name your new seafood restaurant ABCD?

This porridge is too small!

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
Ms. Hilton, why won't you take the part of Goldilocks?

158, give or take a thousand.

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Just how old do you figure TomD is, anyway?

That's the Girl from Ipanema!

Steev
Member # 6805

- posted      Profile for Steev           Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhh!

I don't get it. The timer was set for 3 minutes.

Posts: 527 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

Why's the jellow on the ceiling?

Fans. Lots and lots of whirling fans.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What did you see at the big Dervish concert?

I'm not sure. Can I get back to you on that one?

Treason
Member # 7587

Would you like me to stab you in the eye with my pen?

Lemony fresh.

(sorry enigmatic) [Smile]

Posts: 870 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Can you take the first step and admit that you are powerless over alcohol?

I'm wearing my camouflage clothes.

quidscribis
Member # 5124

Why can't I see you?

Snails climbing all over the place.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why do you recommend that I order the salt-rimmed Margarita rather than just a beer, at Bar Escargot?

You can have a dime and three nickels.

Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! I gave you a Sacagawea!

Golly, that's a lot of pesticide.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

Do you know what we do to pesky people around here?

The television is in the bathroom.

MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
How did you potty train your two-year-old so quickly?

It's not supposed to be so spicy.

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why was the set of "Girls Gone Wild" so completely doused with so much water?

Funny, the Tin Man asked me the same thing.

BunnV
Member # 6816

Did you make that soda can out of my people?

Behold the power of bananas!

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Did you see the article about how bananas can power Aussie homes?

They don't name kids "Zelda" any more, either.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
How come we can't get a good five cent cigar anymore?

I'm in my really late 20's.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Bob, isn't your post count just topping the 19K mark?

In my fantasy, there is no football.

GaalD
Member # 6222

- posted      Profile for GaalD   Email GaalD         Edit/Delete Post 
Doesn't Hatrack always seem to move slow on Sunday because of football?

I'm not THAT stupid.

Edit: I had the question first and a statement after.

Edit again: I meant to say: I had the statement first and a question after. I think I'm going to go to bed now.

Posts: 853 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Is it possible that Jaime is confused?

Green house frogs keep the bug count down - here's to a spider-free autumn.

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

We've been drinking all night, and I think we've just about run out of things to drink to, don't you?

That's easy, all you need is a plugged in toaster and a butter knife.

GaalD
Member # 6222

- posted      Profile for GaalD   Email GaalD         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a serious hangover, do you know how to cure it?

This...is...war!!!

Posts: 853 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Is this "Slap Jack"?

That's not according to Hoyle.

Treason
Member # 7587

You'd better shut up or I'll stick this ace where the sun don't shine!

That just makes no sense at all.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

You're going to stick the ace on the dark side of the moon?

Beware the Ides, that's all I'm saying.

ThatGuyfromFreshmanYear
Member # 8533

- posted      Profile for ThatGuyfromFreshmanYear   Email ThatGuyfromFreshmanYear         Edit/Delete Post 
The words of Saint Peter as Julius Caesar approaches the pearly gates: "So what would you say was the most important thing you learned on Earth?"

A swiss army knife, two rubber bands, and a plastic spoon. Maybe a spork.

Posts: 42 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What is the standard issue for new recruits to the Swiss Army?

I prefer the raspberry.

Treason
Member # 7587

Yum, have you tasted that new bean sprout flavored Slurpee?

It eats its own feet.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

How does the millipede become a centipede?

When Jupiter aligns with Mars.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.