FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 190)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  187  188  189  190  191  192  193  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
How did you come to be so good at playing whist?

You're pretty when I'm drunk.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post 
So what's your excuse to come home drunk every single night?

[edit: word order]

It's called "vitamin W".

[ August 25, 2006, 07:22 AM: Message edited by: suminonA ]

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
Why have you peeled the label of the bottle of Worchester sauce? How will I ever find it now?

I thought I saw a pussycat.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

Duffy: Don't worry Bugs, I deal with cartoon characters double personality disorder on a daily basis. So ... what's up Doc?

The office is closed today.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
What does the sign on your head say?

I can't think of anything funny today. Sorry.

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Do you remember Jay Leno's opening line on the day that Bush got re-elected?

All I have right now is this box of one dozen starving, crazed weasels.

crystal-city
Member # 9687

- posted      Profile for crystal-city   Email crystal-city         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought you had the stuff??!

Don't picture it!!!

Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post 
The Crystal City!

This is why I hate mondays!!!

Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Have you noticed that nobody's been able to think up a really funny question to your answer?

I left home four hours ago and I can still see my house from here.

Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
Sir, you have just climbed this mountain nonstop, why?

I'd get the cow.

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

You´re walking along a quiet little country road, just minding your own business and merrily humming the tune of your favourite television series, when all of a sudden your attention is drawn by a queer voice coming from the shrubbery by the side of the road. You ask for the person to step forth and identify themselves, while you quickly check whether you´ve brought along enough ammo for your slingshot. Out of the foliage comes this funny little man, who immediately starts ranting on about how nice the weather is, the recent results of the Yankees and such. You rudely interrupt him by aiming your slingshot at his face and gruffly inquire if he has anything to say that you might actually want to hear. An impish smile creeps across the stranger´s face and he makes you an offer. "In one of my hands I hold a rope with a good milk cow on the far end and in the other a small assortment of magical beans. You can have either one or the other. Which one will it be?"

Don´t have a cow, man!

MandyM
Member # 8375

What did Bart Simpson say on his trip to India that got him arrested and stoned?

Aye Carumba!

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

What was Bart Simpson's reaction when his mother told him he had to take latin dance classes?

Nobody reads these anymore.

crystal-city
Member # 9687

- posted      Profile for crystal-city   Email crystal-city         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you have a copy of Moby Dick, David Copperfield, and Madame Bovery?

I like cheese

Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

Why is Napoleon Dynamite your favorite movie?

I think this thread is the funniest thing. I wish more people would join in again.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Is your crocheted scarf laced with human body parts?

Well, that's a stretch, but yes.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

On the horse tracks, in a photo-finish situation, could a horse be declared the winner if the foam from his mouth crossed the line before the other horse, while still having a continuous connection to the horse's mouth?

Well... you can drink from it and it will never spill.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Why is it that dogs love lapping water from the toilet?

First we'll go to Parma for the Parmesan, then on to Monterrey for the Jack, and then finally to Switzerland, you know, for the cuckoo clocks.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

How do you think we'd best go about completing this global scavenger hunt?

It's a serenade to a cuckoo.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Why are you honking the horn so much?

I'm converting wax into artificial sunlight.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
What is the purpose of this so-called "candle" you've invented?

It's a common ingredient in all sorts of things.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

Ack! Did you put actual EAR wax in that new-fangled candle thing of yours?

Ouch! That burns!

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Would you like some Indian rope?

Doctor! My eyes!

GiantReturns
Member # 9349

- posted      Profile for GiantReturns   Email GiantReturns         Edit/Delete Post 
But nurse i want to go to lunch do I have to help the little girl with the acid in her eyes first?

And then she threw her boobs in my hands it was very strange your honor

Posts: 29 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Can you explain how you came to trying to fence a gross of stolen breast prostheses?

I got busted with some hot lingerie.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

Why are you standing in the freezer wearing handcuffs?

That was a really bad joke.

happymann
Member # 9559

- posted      Profile for happymann   Email happymann         Edit/Delete Post 
How many trumpet players does it take to crack a lightbulb?

Hey, what else is there to do at 2:40.

Posts: 258 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

You mean you really want to go to sleep now?

It was the dog.

Hank
Member # 8916

- posted      Profile for Hank   Email Hank         Edit/Delete Post 
Where'd you get the idea to lick THAT?!

You see, sir, the party started as a chess tournement.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Why are all these nerds and geeks wearing wet t-shirts?

Mine is printed upside down!

GiantReturns
Member # 9349

- posted      Profile for GiantReturns   Email GiantReturns         Edit/Delete Post 
Did everyones name badge print up ok?

If anyones going to be sleeping with my sister its going to be me!

Posts: 29 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Are the rooms at the Abbey set up like a dormitory? And are they singles, or so they make you share a room?

One if by land and two if by sea.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
So, how many times will you be going to Florida this year?

I TOLD you that would happen!

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Will B
Member # 7931

- posted      Profile for Will B   Email Will B         Edit/Delete Post 
Brown, Stern, and Associates? Good. You see, my car popped out of gear while me and my honey were making out, and it rolled *uphill* and hit a tree, and the tree fell on it. Then when the paramedics came with the "jaws of life," the tree shifted and crushed the ambulance. It's on my property, so the city is suing me, and she's suing me too for emotional distress, and I still can't get out of my car -- I'm calling from my cell. Will you take the case?

Acid and holy water.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

This lemonade is just heavenly. What's your secret?

Hi, I'm Tante, and I'm a Hatrack-holic.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Do you have any confessions or bad habits you wish to share with the group?

All she did to please me was to say: "A problem's smaller when it's shared."

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What did your friend say when you had to tell her that you had contracted syphilis?

I've been poked by a poke weed.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Have you ever rolled with a tumbling weed?

Until I met a blind man, who taught me how to see.

Sterling
Member # 8096

I'm guessing this accident came from you not wearing your glasses. Your driving record has been flawless until now?...

You're in a pickle.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Everything around me is all green and squishy. There's also a rather penetrating smell. Could anybody please enlighten me as to where I am?

As your attorney I'd advise to you to drive at top speed. It'll be a *goshdarned* miracle if we can get there before you turn into a wild animal.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

What should I do if my check to the Witches and Faeries Charity fundraiser bounced?

Try not to make it so hard next time.

MandyM
Member # 8375

Hey! How did you like that peanut brittle I made?

That might be a little too easy.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Knocking over Fort Knox is might be a little out of your league. It takes planning. Why don't you try stealing candy from a baby?

I'm all wet.

suminonA
Member # 8757

What was she trying to say with that "It's raining men" song?

One tear drop, please.

DaisyMae
Member # 9722

- posted      Profile for DaisyMae   Email DaisyMae         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, thanks for the feather cleaning and wing massage. Those ressurections can really take it outta ya, ya know? So, what do I owe you?

I'm not very good at this, but I still like to play.

Posts: 293 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
What did Georgie Porgie say to the little girl just before he kissed her?

An apple a day, they tell me.

Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

My neighbor just told me that he's selling his house to a huge medical group that will be tearing down his lovely ivy-strewn Victorian and replacing it with a nasty clinic whose parking lot will be abutting my rose garden. Is there any way I can prevent this from happening?

They usually occur in threes.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

In literature, what do beds, chairs, bears, little pigs and bowls of porridge have in common?

They usually occur in trees.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Do you know where I could find the ingredients to a birds-nest soup?

Fishing, but not for compliments.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

For what matter of reason are you equipped with such a big rod?

It's not impossible, but it'd be easier if you'd just use your hands.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  187  188  189  190  191  192  193  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.