FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 192)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
happymann
Member # 9559

- posted      Profile for happymann   Email happymann         Edit/Delete Post 
Phei Tull? Wasn't he that one alien who pressed that detonator too early?

Just keep on going.

Posts: 258 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
In the past two weeks you have managed to land the office of President, won the Mr. Universe title, brought about world peace, ended world hunger, won the local hotdog eating contest and set the world record for running the most consecutive marathons. I guess the question the public would most like to see answered would have to be: "What is your crede in doing all of this?"

I can't dance.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you mean what would you do without me? You'd play the harpsichord, sing, dance, and be cheerful for the rest of life!

Because rap music has a silent "c" at the beginning of it, and because rock music needs a "ba" in precedence.

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did you wear that "(C)" on your t-shirt to the last Eminem concert, but wore the "ba-" t-shirt to the Metallica one?

Maybe it was just an innuendo.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you a Queen or do you just listen to their 5+ minute songs?

Ad... Adol... Adoles... Adolescent Crescent!

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crescentsss
Member # 9494

- posted      Profile for crescentsss   Email crescentsss         Edit/Delete Post 
who's your best friend?

i had five layers of nail polish on!

Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

It's just a broken finger-nail, what's with all the fuss?

Crossing the desert begins with a small step.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
Know any Freman wisdom?

About time someone made a Dune reference.

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

Why did you include the line "Short term solutions are long term failures" in your latest translation of the Bible?

In the end it's all the same.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Would you prefer the enema or the suppository?

Oh no! That was my last egg!

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaisyMae
Member # 9722

- posted      Profile for DaisyMae   Email DaisyMae         Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like the beginning of menopause. Will you miss your period?

I guess I'll have to go with the Big Gulp.

Posts: 293 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
How are you going to pay for your trip to Big Sur?

A lot of money and very little ice.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
What was your motivation to purchase a donor kidney instead of just swiping one off of some guy you met at the airport?

Art for art's sake. And Pete, for Pete's sake.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

What is this strange-shaped blood stain on your t-shirt supposed to mean? Is it the shape of that guy - you know, the one that watches the Gates of Heaven holding a bunch of keys?

It was cloudy the whole week.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Can you explain the sudden increase in suicides of astronomers?

Oh my stars!

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
I understand H117 just went supernova. And G823 collapsed into a black hole. Those weren't the ones you paid NASA for the rights to, were they?

Every silver lining has a cloud.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

They use silver iodide to seed clouds in order to yield rain? What in the world does silver iodide have to do with rain?

Good 'n' Plenty.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
What law firm did you use for your personal injury suit against the movie theater snack bar?

It was already wet when I stepped on it.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

What have you done to my poor gold-fish, and why is it laying on the floor with water all around?

That's not how you treat a pet.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Dead_Horse: How did all this water get on the beach?

suminonA: Want to play some gerbal billiards?

I think it was continental drift.

[ October 19, 2006, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: Stone_Wolf_ ]

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
How did Australia make it through the turn of the century?

I've got ninety thousand pounds in my pyama.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

What would anybody do with a pyjama made out of a parachute?

I thought it was missing a letter.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why would you spell "Hester Prynne" with three n's?

I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' no babies, Miz Scarlett!

Hank
Member # 8916

- posted      Profile for Hank   Email Hank         Edit/Delete Post 
Was he supposed to come shooting out like that?

Now your bubble wrap's all askew.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
How did my super-earthquake-proof tuxedo do in the super-earthquake?

Mmmm, its all shook up.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

How's that Elvis impersonation coming?

I'm single-handedly bringing back the pompadour.

Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
"What is that thing on your butt?"

Maybe a frog, maybe salamander.

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

So, how would you describe a lawyer?

Sorry, Dag, I couldn't help myself.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

What would you say, if one day you get to exterminate all the lawyers in the world?

That's what power is all about.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

So how exactly did you swing it so that you got all the credit and none of the blame?

I admit nothing!

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Your girlfriend claims that you are by far the most emotionally secure, caring, understanding and open specimen of the male gender that walks this earth. What is your response to these allegations?

You can't handle the truth!

suminonA
Member # 8757

Why do you think that my third arm won't help me see the hidden sides of this "truth" thing that you are talking about?

The printer was online.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Why are there a bunch of pictures of fax mechines and copiers with their service ports open on the computer?

Ouch, my brain hurts!

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

So how'd that spa treatment--brain washing with Billo pads--work out?

That was far from relaxing

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Well, if you had to be stuck in the elevator between floors all afternoon, aren't you glad you got to listen to all that Muzak while you waited?

I don't drink. Brandy.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

"Hi there, I'm Brandy. How drunk do you have to be before you'll sleep with me?"

They don't make that much wine.

Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you hear France is going to stop exporting wine?

They can keep it.

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

What's your regarded opinion about that RHCP song 'Give It Away'?

I shall resist.

suminonA
Member # 8757

What if you're attacked by 20 sensual virgins?

The star was rising at that precise moment.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

So you were climbing down the ladder, and how did that star get stuck up your backside?

I bet that hurt more than a Chuck Norris kick to the head.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

So you were climbing down the ladder, and how did that star get stuck up your backside?

I bet that hurt more than a Chuck Norris kick to the head.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Did I just dream I was onstage with Gallagher and two pie pans?

...or a watermelon.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Did you just give birth to a boy or a girl?

Its a sweet pair of canelopes.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

How do you feel about that young couple who cannot get their parents' permission to get married?

I only took one, 'cause I couldn't take two.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Did you try the new aspirin I got from the veterinarian?

Triplets are always fun!

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Dude! You're dating your cousin? Aren't you afraid of having kids with three heads or something?

(edit -- because sometimes I'm an idiot)

Because sometimes I'm an idiot.

[ November 05, 2006, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: Tante Shvester ]

Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
(Psst... you're supposed to leave an answer, too, so the next person can actually play...)
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Why'd you throw out your Nobel peace prize?

yeah, but sanity is overrated.

Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Why don't you go see the psychologist? I hear he's the best in the country!

If you didn't want to, you should have stayed silent.

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Was it a good idea for me to take over the presidency of Gallaudet University?

It's stuffed with a tasty bread-based substance.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.