FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 193)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
Mommy, what makes that blimp fly?

Love, kisses and fairy dust.

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
(Early 2002) Mr. Rumsfeld, what do you plan to bring into Iraq to insure a peaceful and successful reconstruction?

My that sounded a bit politically biased.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Did you hear what Fox news said about the president?

Fair and balanced my left butt cheek.

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
Can you give me two valid reasons as to why you are now sporting that rather expensive gold chain dangling on the right side of your behind?

I'm tired of being the butt of your jokes.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Is there anything you want to tell Bernard, Shren?

Go Nova!

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What do you scream a a "Nascar for ninnies" race?

You just watch to see them wreck.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
You know why I keep voting for the incumbents?

Be sure to use plenty of fresh-squeezed lemon juice.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Got any good recipes for these mutant fish I caught in the East River?

Mix it with sugar and water and sell it for a quarter.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

How did you produce Ashley Simpson's new CD?

Earplugs and Excedrin.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Duuuude, my brains are leaking out. What can I take to stop them, man?

Increase the dosage.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
If it's one pill for a child, and two for an adult, how many for a small elephant?

I'll trade you a nice rhinocerous for it.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, could you stop making jokes about my nose, please?

My nose is normal.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Did he say you look like a witch?

But she's lighter than a duck.

Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you really think drinking Blue Nun all night would make you any less intoxicated than drinking Cold Duck all night?

And then in step twelve, you set the whole mess on fire.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
So, after you get the Pope, the President, and Chuck Noris on the Great Wall of China, what do you do?

I thought it was a pirate!

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Will B
Member # 7931

- posted      Profile for Will B   Email Will B         Edit/Delete Post 
Why do you say "Yeargh" and "Avast!" every time you see a yard gnome?

Game, set, and match.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

What did the famous tennis player's grave stone say?

Live by the racket, die by the racket.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What was Big Nose Bartelli's famous last words?

I've gotta sneeze coming.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

What did the elephant say to make all the other animals run in fear?

I just ate at Taco Bell.

Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
What did Bob say that made all the other guys run in fear?

I've got lots of big guns.

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you have a copy of Pachebel's Cannon?

I never put pineapple in mine.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
So what do you think of my super secret super good prize winning cobbler?

It's so freaking cold!

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Why did you put a gas heater in your igloo?

Those aren't raisins, dear.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
Jumping giblets! Are you sure these are real raisins in this plum-duff?

Everything will be alright, once the cream custard arrives.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Did you enter this empty pie shell in the cooking contest?

Just add a little more butter.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What could make this fantastic Thanksgiving dinner any better?

Turkey Coma.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

What's wrong with this parrot?

It's supposed to be a fruit salad!

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

How many boots should I cut up for the salad?

I think I'll eat at mom's next year.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Didn't you enjoy your father's original boot camp theme for this year's Christmas dinner?

Send in the Clones!

[ November 24, 2006, 03:37 AM: Message edited by: Eduardo St. Elmo ]

Sterling
Member # 8096

What should I do about this wicked Jedi infestation?

I'd respond, but that would require overcoming my lethargy and apathy.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Would you please pass the gravy?

Show me your giblets.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Now that you have made it clear that my standard issue doesn't fulfill your expectations, what would you have me do?

The air is sweet and fragrant, and none shall pass without my permission!

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Do you mind if I fart?

He wears a buckle on his hat.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Why don't you think it strange that he wears cuff links for earrings?

The only way to get there is to go straight down.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

I've got the handbasket; now, how do I go from here?

Love is the answer.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Now when I talk to God, I know he'll understand. He says "Stick with me and I'll be your guiding hand." Could you give me your regarded opinion as to what is meant by this?

It's twelve o'clock and it's a wonderful day. I know you hate me, but I'll ask anyway.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Could you just give me the time and temperature without resorting to doggerel?

Just a taste.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Can I have some drugs?

Only if you have insurance.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Ack! My heart! Do you know CPR?

As far as I know, it's safe.

Sterling
Member # 8096

And what would be the word to describe the heavy steel object we found on top of the victim, Doctor Watson?

Power surges will do that.

Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder where the characters of Dragon Ball got their hair styles.

Because you're emo, so shut up.

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Why, why, why can't you call me Mr. Phillips?

and you have funny looking hair, too.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

I wonder; why does your appearance remind me so much of one of the Three Stooges?

Yes, my girlfriend does indeed lift my spirits higher. Her name is Mary Jane.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Does Mary Jane make you high?

Only if you inhale.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

If I were to kiss you, would there be any danger of getting to know exactly what flavour of gum you're chewing?

I don't want to have it all, I just want to have enough.

Sterling
Member # 8096

How do you justify your country's covert attempts to acquire plutonium?

Thus says the dogma of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Who says thou shalt not lose thy meatballs?

it rolled into the garden, and under a bush.

Euripides
Member # 9315

- posted      Profile for Euripides   Email Euripides         Edit/Delete Post 
So you see, I parked my tank on his lawn and forgot the handbrake, and guess what happened?

So it goes.

Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

What will it do now that we have ascertained the fact that it can't stay?

Hmmm... I especially enjoyed that one, let's see what's next.

Euripides
Member # 9315

- posted      Profile for Euripides   Email Euripides         Edit/Delete Post 
Sir, we're mired in Afghanistan. What are your orders?

But I thought I was supposed to remove the blue ones.

Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.