FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 194)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
What lovely eyes! Did you get them from your mother?

$600!

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

- posted      Profile for Euripides   Email Euripides         Edit/Delete Post 
No really, how much can I buy Colorado Springs for?

Fish scales, but only if you grind them into a powder.

Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
How do you get your cookies so tasty?

It's a secret!

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

You say the unicorn is pink and invisible at the same time. How does that work?

It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Why would you check to see if the gas tank was full by using a lighted match?

Triscuits, Ritz Crackers and Wheat Thins.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

What did you feed your gerbil before this happened?

Come and get it.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
I lost my appetite, would you know how to remedy this?

Sometimes my thinking becomes too complex.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post 
You mean you didn't have enough time to answer the question "1+1=?" in the two hours exam?

It is called an imaginary number.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
Why couldn't I get through at the number that hot chick gave me?

pi does that sometimes.

Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

So I was still at it a year later, writing out the value in full. Then my head asploded.

No thank you. I'm allergic.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
It's a home-made concoction; a herbal tea if you will. The main ingredients are leaf by Niggle and the root of all evil. Would you care to try some?

I lost my Yo-Yo.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

I forgot my sling shot, David. What are we going to hit Goliath with?

Yes, but I would have to be very drunk.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Have you ever wanted to make out with a pink elephant?

This is all your fault.

Euripides
Member # 9315

Didn't you tell me the safety was on?

It was made of plastic.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

I had one of the grapes in the bowl on the table, why did it taste so horrible?

Those were not grapes.

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Those candied grapes were delicious. How did you get them to look like eyeballs?

The blind leading the blind.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

Why did Bush hold the door open for Howard when he entered the meeting hall?

Baking soda. Lots of it.

Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess I don't see any reason you shouldn't bring a five-gallon drum of vinegar on a plane; what's in your other suitcase?

Granted, but that's asparagus.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't you think I have a moral responsibility to destroy the thousands of alien tentacles coming up throught the soil in my garden?

Dig a hole, put in in the ground, and cover it up.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
I keep finding myself stealing my neighbor's cat. Bad habit, I guess. What should I do with it this time?

Mm yes, but I prefer pasta.

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

FSM heathen, have you heard the word of the savior?

Believe it or not, the architect accounted for just such a possibility.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

This Gehry building looks like it was designed to deflect aircraft from most approach vectors.

No, that never really occurred to the architect.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why did Mike Brady think it was a good idea to design a house for six kids and not put in extra bathrooms?

Shh. Do not speak of such things here.

Sterling
Member # 8096

What exactly does "C'thulu P'tagh!" mean, anyway?

In either case, I'd sugar-coat it.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

How are you going to tell Dad that he's a diabetic?

I'm not dressed like a pirate.

Euripides
Member # 9315

Would you like to join me at the Church of the FSM service this morning?

Yes. Especially if there will be a pendulum.

[ December 03, 2006, 01:39 AM: Message edited by: Euripides ]

Sterling
Member # 8096

So you think the having an New Year's party with a "time" theme would be the pits?

I'm not saying yes. I'm just nodding and winking.

Euripides
Member # 9315

You shouldn't be doing that while we drive through the red light district.

I was going to, but it ran out the window.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

I thought you said you were going to touch the sky?

I think I shall dim the lights.

Euripides
Member # 9315

Is that [insert name of a member of the opposite sex you dislike intensely] I see about to enter the room?

Nope, that one was for real.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

A sudden insight tells me you were using live ammo that time. I thought you said we were going to do one more practice run?

It's the consciousness behind the gun that determines whether the gun is good or bad.

Euripides
Member # 9315

You know how they say that a bad tradesman will blame his tools? Do you think it applies to soldiers?

And that's why they issue you a pair of sunglasses.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

They told the enemy not to shoot till they see the whites of our eyes?

My eyes are green.

Euripides
Member # 9315

And what flimsy invalid excuse do you have for not joining the other fit blond boys in the Hitler-Jugend?

I don't want to perish like a fading horse.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

So, why won't you marry her?

She has cold feet and a sharp tounge.

Euripides
Member # 9315

What's that about my pet lizard?

He lacks political experience.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Why shouldn't I nominate my cat for township clerk?

Yeah, but he always lands on his feet.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

What's so new and improved about this version of Humpty Dumpty; isn't he still unable to keep his perch?

I love you, I'm not gonna crack.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Is it your belief that loving me is a substitute for taking your dose of lithium?

Anguish, despair, ennui, and then, inevitably, disco.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

I'm experiencing a writer's block. Could you inform me about the different stages I'll have to go through to get my creative juices flowing again?

I'm the one holding the gun, so I get to make the snide remarks.

Euripides
Member # 9315

Pfft. Did you get that revolver from your dad's antique collection?

Pre-cast concrete slabs.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Thanks for inviting me on your boat! Are those the life preservers?

As long as it's not tofu.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Have you heard about my new martial arts discipline which is called finger-fu?

Too much love will kill you.

Euripides
Member # 9315

So Johny, what did you learn about STDs today?

It induces nausea.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Now that you've been listening to the complete collection of the Kelly Family for over 48 hours, what can you tell us about their musical stylings?

Video killed the radio star.

Tyler
Member # 9930

- posted      Profile for Tyler   Email Tyler         Edit/Delete Post 
If it wasn't cancer that killed orsen wells, what was it?

it was unfortunut, but necessary

Posts: 34 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

You survived the cave-in by subsisting on a ten-pound bag of walnuts- Didn't that give you terrible constipation?

Like a warm hug, if a warm hug was terrifying and awful.

Tyler
Member # 9930

Do you like Grandma's meatloaf?

i only spent $300 on it.

Posts: 34 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Why do you take so much pride in that old T-model?

Trancendental jetlag.

Tyler
Member # 9930

what do you call flying through timezones and not being able to sleep when its in your dreams?
  This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.